Allah swt is with you

بسم الله.....
Amatullah's POV

I stared at his face.....Astagfirullah.

Out of pity and remorse, out of true love for the sake of Allah.

I lost myself in my thoughts.

He was my brother yet despite this connection, I was unable to reflect the very same comfort as his mother or sister.

Before I could drown myself into my thoughts, a voice pulled me out.

"Excuse me miss" I moved aside from the bed for the doctor to make his way towards Yahya.

"Okay so here we go" the doctor snapped out a pen and rested the notepad into the table.

"This is Master Yahya Ameji correct?" He smiled at me.

"Yes"

"Are you are his sister?"

"Yes..urm.no-well-kinda....no..urm..no" I hesitated.

He looked at me, confused by my response.

"No or yes?" He looked at me above his glasses.

"No" I hesitated.

He scratched his bristles and let out a smile.

"You seem very unsure" he said passively while scribbling down on his notepad.

Great. This is how I embarrass myself.

"Oh I'm not his biological sister but religiously I am" I looked straight at my face again quite intrigued.

"Well that's quite amazing" he nodded his head quite intrigued.

"Okay so, I have the reports of his previous situations and well it seems this is far more spontaneous and we are not quite sure why. It is quite evident that he shall have fits like these every month or so seeing as he is genetically likely to have these"

I stood blankly.
And I wasn't sure of Yahya's medical history which I didn't think the doctor was aware of.

The ECG monitor besides him began bleeping uncontrollably and almost instantaneously my heart sank.

The doctor began fiddling with the buttons which quietened it and returned back to his notebook as if nothing had happened.

I stood confused out of my emotions; what was that about. I wasn't no medical expert but....

He broke through my thoughts.

"but it seemed something had triggered this spontaneous fit, possibly a state
Of shock of fear, or perhaps high levels of happiness or passion.....any extreme emotions" he began tapping the pen on the notepad.

"I'm not quite sure. He had come upstairs to give me breakfast but it seemed out of no-where he had fainted." I held back the tears that pushed itself out of myself.

"Oh I see, okay. So we have taken a blood sample for recording his insulin levels, kidney functionality for observations for his illness et cetera, but if he does begin to act quite abnormally do let us know immediately. I shall not be on duty anymore so Dr Nouman shall take over and as soon as he comes I'll make sure he takes some observations okay" he smiled again.

Which disturbed me at this point. He was smiling at the very moment where I was almost broken. Or was I being hyperbolic in my very feelings. Did I have to be so sad? Was it right for me to be like that?

"Okay..." He picked up the notepad and placed his pen back into his pocket.

"So if you need anything just let us know, goodbye" he waved and began adjusting his stethoscope.