Introduction; That's what they call it right?

Amatullah's POV

Ok, now, how on Earth do you start a book?

Oh oh I get it (* flicking through some wattpad books*), start with your name and stuff...oh ok

So, my name is Amatullah meaning the servant of Allah (God) and well...I'm human?!

I don't get books.......seriously. While I flick through them , they all seem to start with a mesmerising scenery ready to capture your imagination leaving you lost in the world of perfectness where birds so mythologically (?!) settle unto a finger of a strikingly beautiful women described as a Hurool ayn (women of Jannah;like come one, I though make believe, I mean maybeline adverts were worse) with glowing skin and an almost effortlessly perfect body.
And then you have a book like mine (or more like a journal or whatever you may want to call it) where I am ever so slightly motivated to show the perks of becoming a Hafizah.
A Hafizah, as you may not know, is a female who has memorised the entire Quran...off by heart...all of it.....all 114 chapters, 6666 ayahs. Well before some of you decide to officially register me into a psychiatry ward, I will just like to say that I haven't finished and I am still upon this eventful journey. It's worth it, I guess. I'm a teenager, turning 15 and so religion is a hard thing to play a large part in teenage life especially where well....

"Amatullah what are you doing? Have you done your homework?"screams Ammi (yes I am Pakistani).

"Na'am!" I scream (yes.....also Arab)

Yes, this is what I mean, well I really don't know what else to throw into an introduction so I guess it shall start like this; with a uselessly annoyingly boringly written introduction.
Well don't look at me like that (or this book like that!) It's not my fault that I can't write introductions!

Well....now that I feel so insecure about my writing I shall proceed.