Termination

Amatullah POV

The sun rose so vividly that it was almost surreal; for every inch it moved, I began to sit startled at the movement.

So slow yet so fast in the respect of time. And the wind; moved rhythmically that it was almost fictional.

Subhanallah...such beauty.

Within every rustle of leaves and every bird chirp and every sparrow croak sat an embedded symphony of sound echoing the beauty of the very nature; it's magical intensity all settled into the faintest and most passive moment in the morning.

And water droplets...one by one they gripped into the window sill falling down into the water park of sewage pipes so silently that it's beauty could be easily missed.

And every tree topped itself at its peak, a leaf that stood high, quite alone surrounded by the wind and blueness of the sky. And every leaf that topped the tree danced with the wind, in complete pride, like a cherry on a sundae.

Yet out poked the twigs from the synchronised shapes of the trees that embellished the sides of the garden; piercing there way out of the perfection of the tree branching out many other twigs all intertwined in a web, almost a barrier from the cloud beyond.

For the beauty was hard to capture, for a second is incomparable to the true image of the morning. A moment of surrealism wound up into a moment of beauty.

And to think that another individual somewhere around the world was looking at the same sky, at the same nature made me belive that I was gazing at was almost a parallax of both distance and time being the same but yet so far.

But it wasn't for anything to become predictable, it wasn't for anything to stay stationery for even a second, or even a moment; it just kept moving...for how long is the question.

I lost myself in my primitive and infinite thought that everyone was totally convinced that I had fell back asleep as they all sat eating breakfast.

But the silence, the mind palace that I had taken hostage in was once again disturbed.

The door hinged open almost instantaneously that to calculate the time in which it was closed and open was almost zero.

And as I turned around a tall, built figure in a somewhat thowb was revealed.

The light did its deed to hide its face from me as the figure was visible as an outline. But it's deed wasn't good enough.
The figure was a man for sure...and I was hijaab less; shamed in my nightgown and bare legs.
I was far away from any safety and all I could do was crouch unto the floor and use my hands to cover the little privacy I had.