Good Morning!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Yahya's POV

"Pass me the bread" Zahra demanded.

The kitchen stood full, brimmed with smoke and morning breakfast noise.

I handed her the bread and moved quickly attended my crêpe in the pan.

The White liquid began to bubble furiously as the heat cooked the bottom stopping it from spreading; fixating the once liquid into a soft base.

And it was enough to see the brown bottom of the crêpe to know that I had to call Ummi.....well seeing as I was so incompetent at flipping a crêpe.

"Ummi can you flip this" I began to struggle with the crêpe trying to flip it unto it's opposite side....failing...like always.

"You can't even flip a crêpe" Zahra looked at me cheekily and I couldn't help but stick my tongue at her.

"Nor can you" I raised my eyebrows at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Both of you cannot even show affection towards each other without being so mean" ummi began to shake her head towards us.

"The sarcasm is unreal Ummi" Ummi walked towards me and took the pan from my hand and began to flip it over. She glanced over at me and shook her head.

I attempted to take it off her hands but she adamantly refused commenting on how I will always be dependant upon her which quite frankly was true.

I stood behind Ummi taking in the smell of the crêpe.

"Zahra where is Amatullah?" Ummi said passively.

"I think she went back to sleep or something you know or she is getting changed" Zahra began spreading butter unto the toast.

The kitchen was silent in the midst of the rustling of pans and the boiling of the kettle and the other conceivable noises associated with the kitchen.

And in the midst came the noise of the doorbell; quite sharp and clear and ran Zahra in its direction.

And seconds later she walked back waving her hands around.

"Can't exactly go to the door in this can I?" She walked back towards the breakfast bar and began placing the food unto it.

Confused at whom would be there, I took my initiative to walk towards the door.

As I opened it, I smiled at the figure who was almost too blank that I can swear that he didn't even know that I was at the door.