Why not Yahya's POV?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualaykum!

Jizakallahukhayrun soo much to

Reading all the way up to here! I hope you are finding this enjoyable and so as much as I want to proceed with Yahya's POV, my OCD is stopping me to write it as the previous chapter was Yahya's POV. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy in sha Allah!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Amatullah's POV

"Javed" said the figure.

I looked up and scanned the figure; tall, fair with a tint of noor illuminating from his face; eyes dark and large and grown hair much like Yahya's.

I opened my mouth wider and found myself looking like a drooling dog.

Javed?

The name rung bells.......yes! Sana's Javed.....the one she decided to beat up.....

Despite that having little significance on what was happening, the fact that I could relate this to someone was quite befitting.

His eyes were fixed upon Rahim and averted towards me as he let out a small smile but as he was crawling his eyes to the ground, his eyes shot up past me and behind my shoulder.

I felt a figure behind me, rather close that I could hear it's breathing.

I slowly turned my head around to find myself staring at the chest/ shoulder of...Yahya?

He looked down at me and reached out for a smile but then averted his gaze towards Javed.

Rahim in the hand was in disbelief; what seemed a situation which he thought was in control was now making no sense to him.

"Assalamualaykum Javed" Yahya said sternly from behind me.

"Urm....ur...Assalamualaykum" Javed replied hesitantly that seemed as though Javed wasn't happy with the presence of Yahya.

" How's Hifz going?" Yahya said yet again sternly.

"Good"

"Alhmdulilah"

Silence swept the moment until a minute later with all of us frozen in our places Yahya spoke up.

"Well Akhi, I don't know what you want to do or what and I am perfectly aware that Karim your brother sent you hear to lead Amatullah on because he can't lead her on but I am warning you that if you do not keep your distance from her and if anything like what happened to my other sister happens to Amatuallah, wallahi I shall wish to intercede against you in the day of judgement" at this point Yahya was red, fuming yet little was portrayed through the way that he addressed Javed through the way he composed himself.

What was Yahya talking about?

Rahim, looked at Yahya.

"Assalamualaykum Yahya" Rahim said.

"Walaykumsalam Salam" Yahya said confusely still in a fit of anger.

"I would go do your wudhu again Yahya. Akhi I shall talk to you inside in sha Allah" Rahim, my brother, said to Yahya.

The situation was confusing......other sister?

My mind flew from thought unto thought trying to rationalise each one yet all falling to a pit of uncertainty.

Yahya comprehended and made his way out of the situation and walked out into the masjid leaving Rahim, Javed and I routed at the very same spots.

"What was that about?" Rahim directed towards Javed who was still trying to gain his senses.