Exams

Assalamualaykum ya ikhwatees! Hope you are all in the best of health in Sha allah!

I am deeply deeply sorry, that I cannot promise an update for another 4-6 weeks due to important exams happening and I am truly truly sorry for such news.

Jizakallahukhayrun so much for all the support, the great comments, the motivating votes and I hope in Sha Allah this book has benefitted you for what it was intended to be of benefit; to help us, as muslims, realise out very mistakes and change as a result.

Again, I do again APOLAGISE, yet there is a possibility that if I grab hold of any free time I shall try to update.

And if, my exams go well in Sha Allah, I shall promise an update on every book I have written everyday for 2 weeks in Sha Allah and that is a promise, if my exams go well.
So, please do make Dua for me that through my results, my mother will be proud of me and that in Sha Allah we all as muslim brothers and sisters to well all for the sake of Allah and for the success of the Ummah.

Jizakallahukhayrun for reading my awful apologising chapter (?!) but I truly thank you all in advanced!

I shall not be surprised if all this sounded all so cliched but excuse my spontaneous emotions.......the ice cream finished, and if that's not bad, the Nutella jar is empty.

But till next time!

Wassalam!