Mission possible (In sha Allah)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Amatullah's POV

The room was warm and vibrant; the best I felt in a long time. It was us, the "big girls" all in this classroom, discovering our deen along with our teacher, not my Hifz teacher that is, but the other teacher, Apa A'ishah.

She was stern but not to stern that we built hatred, she was blessed, influential and up mostly wise and we could always trust her to help with anything.

After the completion of the study of the Seerah book, we led to a discussion about....nothing.

" Apa, you know like ferrero like are they haram?" Fatihah spoke. She was a sensible girl, much younger than i, who had spend much of her time being selfless.

Apa looked at her in understanding:"yes but the coconut, named raffaello aren't" she said clearly.

A low groan was let out.

"What what the coconut ones?" Sofia looked confused.

" yes" Apa replied.

"Well what other coconut ones are there?" Another girl shouted

"Well how do I know. They might have like secret flavour that we don't know about" Sofia replied.

"Well if it was secret then how does Apa know about it" another girl directed.

"Cuz Apa works with the MI15. I can garauntee" Sofia replied laughing at her own joke.

"But then that doesn't make sense because the MI15 is not exactly secret. Like they broadcast it on the TV and that" I places myself in this useless conversation.

"It's all set up you know. The government and all that. They distract you with the MI15 but behind your back, Allah knows what they do" another student shouted.

"Oh my Gosh you know our teacher? She got a letter to join the MI15. Like a legit letter with a watermark and everything" Fatihah said.

" well if Microsoft word can add watermarks then it's not that hard to copy then, right?" Zahra said.

"Apa, would it be fraud and haram to like copy a letter of a company" Zahra continued.

"Well of course, it's haram. Copyright and piracy is stealing right?" Apa said dircting to us.

"Exactly! They are committing haram acts!" Zahra continued.

"Yeah but as if the government doesn't do that already like insurance and that. They aren't muslim" Sofia replied sternly.

The chatter built up and from what started as a low grumble transformed into a racket.

"Girls" Apa spoke, her voice overtaking ours.

Silence wept across the classroom, eyes directed towards Apa.

She let out a small smile. "It's so lovely when I shout girls you all go deadly silent" she let out a small chuckle.

"Now calm down a little, it seems all of you ate a packet of lucozade tablets before walking through the door"

"Lucozade tablets? Are they halal?" Fatihah let out.

"GMWA it man" Zahra shouted.

"Type in GMWA in google and search the food and it'll tell you if it's halal" she continued.

"Ok man! Gosh" Fatihah said sarcastically.

"Barakallahu feek. Don't thank me" Zahra said with a false smile.

She turned towards her bag almost immediately and took out a pack of tablets.

"Apa" she waved the tablets in the air.

"Oh yes yes! You might have to go to the kitchen for some water"

"Can Amatullah come with me?" Zahra burst.

Apa squinted her eyes at me in concentration and nodded approvingly.

We both rushed out of the classroom and before rushing through the door that parted the men's and women's section, I tied the niqab that I had around my neck shielding my face. I adjusted it accordingly using the door handles reflection and almost instantaneously, Zahra and I burst through the parting.

3 pairs of stairs a left turn, another left turn and a right into the kitchen; the map was set and the only obstacles that stood in a perfect hour journey were the moulanas.

First set of stairs:check. The classroom doors were closed and luckily no moulanas were in sight.

Second set of stairs. Zahra and I began jogging down the stairs with me following behind. Almost immediately Zahra halted at half the staircase causing me to bump into her.

"What?!" I whispered

She pointed forward and there stood 4 moulanas.....great.

"What do we do" I whispered to her.

"Wait" she whispered.

We stood observing the movement of the teachers, inch my inch, second by second and it seemed that they weren't going anywhere.

"Chaloooooooooooo" Zahra sung in a whisper jumping up and down on the stair.

But went they did........towards us. 2 of them began walking up the stairs that we were on and I felt the awkwardness flow in me.

"Ay Allah!" I said.

We both took a header and turned around back to the top floor.

Zahra went red, bursting like a tomato and looked at me in relief.

We leant unto the railings and watched the Molanas enter the classrooms.

"Run" she shouted.

We both ran as the zoo erupted within our stomachs and stood on the second floor.

"Bro that was close" Zahra said.

"So true! You know if we were smaller, it wouldn't be so awkward to explain to them but now that we are baligh (reached puberty)" I let out a sigh.

Behind us the door opened and from that, I started to panic immensely, my hands and legs twitching unable to co ordinate an effective response.

Zahra on the other hand, jumped from the railings to the floor below.

I watched her in surprised not only to how many bones she might have broken but to how I was still Standing there while she had escaped.

I turned around as I felt a pair of eyes looking at my direction.

As I turned around, Karim's face came visible.

******************

Asslamualaykum!

YA allah! Please forgive me for the aweful late chapter!

May Allah swt bless you all and wish to

Update very very soon! Being truthful!

Wassalam

Umm Tameem