+ [Chapter 4] Lunchtime with Smosh

-Genny’s POV-

The next day was Anthony and Kalel’s anniversary. It was a day of torture for me, because Kalel kept to her word, and she literally updated me on what was happening every fucking minute. Tagging me to every message and picture:

“@smoshanthony’s and my three year anniversary today! @GennyFoster”

"@smoshanthony made me breakfast in bed @GennyFoster”

"@smoshanthony’s taking me out to a fancy restaurant @GennyFoster”

"@smoshanthony got me a bouquet of fifty red roses @GennyFoster”

I was about to throw my phone at a wall with all of the notifications I was getting. But around eleven at night, she sent me this private message:

"I think Anthony forgot about giving me the ring. He just went to bed..."

I smirked and was about to reply when I thought I’d better not.

So, the next day, Anthony called me at eight in the morning to ask me to meet him for lunch.

"Okay, where would you want us to meet up?" I questioned.

"I don't know...why don't you pick the place?"

Wow. He calls me and asked me to meet up with him somewhere for lunch, and then he asks me to pick to the place. Just…wow. "Well, it depends. I mean, I kind of have to bring Ash along; I don’t have anyone to watch him. Is that okay with you if he’s there?"

"Yeah! Totally!" Anthony exclaimed, "I would love to see the little guy!"

I laughed, “Awesome. How about McDonald's? I just went grocery shopping and almost bought out the entire store, so I'm kind of money tight right now."

"Hey, that’s totally fine with me,” There was a slight pause before he continued, “Hey, umm, Ian wants to know if he can come too. Melanie's out and he's kind of been tagging along with me everywhere today. And it's Thursday, and that’s the day we film Lunchtime with Smosh, so…I hope you don’t mind being on camera."

"Yeah, he can come. And the being on camera thing is cool too."

"Great! See you soon, Genny!” I was about to hang up when he added last minute, “Noon's a good time, right?"

"Yeah, perfect actually.”

“Cool, see you then!”

“Bye!”

I hung up the phone and sighed. I looked over at Ash, who was trying to climb up onto the couch. I ran over to him and swept him off of the floor. "Hey, guess what, buddy? We're going to see Anthony and Ian!"

"Daddy!" Ash shouted happily.

My smile straightened, “Yeah. Let’s just call him Anthony, okay?”

*****

I met up with Ian and Anthony at the McDonalds down the street from my apartment building. They were in line and let me join them. We got our food and sat down at a booth. I sat with Anthony on one side and Ian sat by himself on the other. Ian pulled out a camcorder and asked, "Hey, it's okay if we video tape this for Smosh, right?"

I looked up from sitting Ash on my lap. "Yeah. I already told Anthony it was fine."

He smiled before turning the camcorder on and pointing it at himself. "Hey guys! Welcome to another episode of Lunchtime with Smosh. Today we have two special guests..." He turned the camera to face me, "…our friend, Genny, and her son, Ash! Say hi Genny!" I waved my hand and smiled. Ash said hi too. He turned the camera back to him. "Did you know her name isn't spelled with a J, but with a G? Sort of like the beer. I think that's firetrucking awesome."