[Chapter 34] What Happened After Ash's Birthday

-Third Person POV-

Two years had passed since Ash's first birthday... What happened to our four main characters?

GENNY

She dyed her hair blonde, finally getting her hair cut she wanted a while ago. She still works her night shift at the hospital, and drops off Ash at Anthony's mom's house. She hasn't found anyone romantically. And her reason being that she's focusing on being a good mom to Ash. Because of Ash growing bigger, she had to move out of her one bedroom apartment. But, luckily for Yolanda, she stayed in the same building, just moved to a bigger apartment with two bedrooms and her own laundry room and office.

TIFFANY

Already starting before Ash's first birthday, she went back to her partying and drinking ways. Like before, she's up late and calls Genny to pick her up. Together, Genny and Tiffany have basically extracted themselves from Anthony and Ian's lives. Speaking of which...

ANTHONY

Anthony went through a short depression after Ash's first birthday, but was brought out of it by Ian and some new Smosh videos. Anthony went back to Kalel, begging for a second chance with her. She gladly accepted and apologized for ruining all of his belongings. He moved out of his mom's house and back in with her. On the same topic, Anthony proposed to Kalel and they're to be married soon. And he's seen Ash only for his birthdays and for the time he lived at his mom's house.

IAN

Now officially with Melanie, Ian hasn't spoken to Tiffany since the birthday party. He's learned what to do when Anthony has his occasional panic attacks, so he doesn't have to call for Genny. He and Genny keep in touch, but not enough for him to keep her and Tiffany in his life. He and Anthony have been continuing Smosh videos and gaining more subscribers every day.

Now that we know what happened to our four characters, all there is left is for them to be united again...and can you believe it was all done by a little invitation?