[Chapter 30] Give Her Some Space

-Tiffany's POV-

I was sitting on my couch when I heard a knock on my door. I paused the show I was watching and answered it. It was Ian.

"Hey!" I greeted. I would've hugged him, but I was still upset with him. "What's up?"

He sighed, "Anthony's having another one of his 'panic attacks.' He's back at our house that we use for filming and stuff. He's totally unresponsive. He's sitting at the table with his elbows on it. He's like a statue."

"Let's get Genny!" I exclaimed. "She's the only one who can get him out of it, right?"

Ian gave me a quizzical look. "You didn't hear? Genny called their marriage off."

"What?" I thought he was joking with me.

"Yeah. He came to see her at the hospital, Anthony saw her kissing some guy, I guess it was her ex..."

"Ethan..." I stated, going into a daze.

"How do you know?" He questioned me.

"She's only had one other boyfriend than Anthony, and that was Ethan. There were dating in high school." I answered him.

He shook his head, "Whatever. But Anthony overreacted, started yelling at Genny, and then Genny just handed him his ring and asked him to move out. He's been distraught ever since. I found him at the table when I wanted to record an Ian is Bored video. He won't move, or even acknowledge me!"

"What are we going to do?" I began to panic.

"Just come on, I don't want him being alone. I'm afraid he's going to hurt himself."

"How long have you been gone?"

He looked at his watch, "About fifteen minutes. I needed to come and get you."

I rolled my eyes and turned my TV off. "I'm in. Let's go!"

*****

We walked in the front door and Anthony wasn't there at the table. "Where is he!?!" I shouted.

"ANTHONY!" Ian shouted, bolting through the hallway.

I laid down my bag and casually walked to where Ian had fled. I saw the only open door and walked into the room. Anthony and Ian were arguing.

"Dude, stop scaring the shit out of me with your panic attacks!" Ian yelled.

"Well, stop worrying about me." Anthony retorted. "I don't deserve your attention. Or anyone's attention."

"You're my best friend, Anthony. I'm always going to worry about you."

"Why? I'm just a piece of shit who fucked up big time!"

I crossed my arms, waiting to hear Ian's response. "So what? We all fuck up sometimes."

"Yeah, but you've never pushed the love of your life away because you took the situation you just saw in the wrong way!" He fell down on to the floor and sat criss-cross with his head hanging. "I'm such an idiot."

Ian sighed, "She's going to forgive you."

"SHE GAVE ME HER RING BACK, IAN!" Anthony shouted, looking up at him and then looking back at the ground, "She hates me...I just know it..."

"We've told you this before," I butted in. Ian looked back at me like I was insane, "Genny's not that kind of person. She's super understanding..."

"Not this time..." Anthony argued. He started moving his shoulders up and down and began to whimper.

"Are you crying?" Ian inquired.

He glanced up and his eyes were all red. "No, man, I'm just sweating through my eyes. OF COURSE I'M CRYING!" He jumped up to his feet, walking past Ian and me, "I lost the love of my life!"

We followed him out of the house and onto the lawn where he was walking to his car.

"Anthony!" Ian shouted, running for him. "You got to calm down and let this boil over!"

Anthony came to a complete stop and just glared at him.

"What are you planning on doing anyways?" I asked, catching up to the two of them.

He looked over at me, "I was planning on trying to talk to Ge..."

"No." Ian cut him off. "No no no no no. Don't."

"Why? I'm mature enough to talk this out with her."

"You need to give her some space." I remarked.

"But I need to talk to her!" Anthony exclaimed. "She's everything to me and I can't risk losing her."

"Dude, I have to side with Tiff on this one." Ian agreed with me. "Give Genny some space. I think it'd be good for the both of you."

"We just got married..." He walked away from us. "And we already are fighting. What's that showing Ash? Ash..." He became sullen. "What about Ash? I don't want him to grow up without a dad! And trust me, though not having a dad didn't really affect me all that much, it still sucks."

Neither Ian or me knew how to respond to that. He made a valid point.

"See?" He retorted. "I need to go talk to her!" And he shoved Ian and me apart and bolted for his car.

Before Ian or I could catch him, he was driving away. Ian looked at me and sighed, "You ready to go stop him?"

I nodded my head. He was just going to make things worst by talking to her.