[Chapter 27] Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Everything was planned for the glorious day awaiting Genny and Anthony. The time and date were official: The wedding would be at Arden Hills on January 24. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were picked out and all happily accepted the task. The dress Genny wanted was the exact dress she got, thanks to Tiffany paying for half of it. All of the invitations were sent out, even one to Kalel, because Melanie was going to be there and they were best friends. Almost all of the invitees were glad to come, few said they were busy. All seemed well and ready to go. But, what about the day before the wedding...?

-Anthony's POV-

While Ian and me were uploading the new Smosh video we had that we'd been editing all night at his place, he randomly said, "You know what all grooms have in common?"

"What?" I glanced over at him, barely able to keep my eyes open. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to plop down on my bed and sleep.

"They have a bachelor party." He had a wicked smirk on his face.

I sighed, "What are you saying?"

"Tonight, we should go out with all of the guys and have some fun!" He playfully hit my arm. "You know, the last night before you're permanently stuck with Genny."

I rolled my eyes, "You make it sound like a bad thing."

He nodded his head, "I was trying to."

I crossed my arms. "I just want to sleep! You don't know how tired I am right now."

"Well, you can sleep during the day and then at night we can go to the club!" He offered.

"Why can't I just sleep all day and night? It's..." I looked at the small alarm clock that was on his desk. "...eight in the morning. I'm about to pass out. And I'm going to need all my energy for tomorrow."

"C'mon, dude! You have time for sleeping when you're a full-time dad!"

"I'm already a full-time dad." My exhaustion was causing me to have an attitude, and I couldn't think straight. "And no, I won't have time for sleeping because when Genny and I have kids, we'll be up all night taking care of them."

"WHOA!" He shouted. "Take a step back, you want more kids with Genny? But you've already got one! Ash! Isn't that enough?"

"Well, yeah, I guess, but I don't want him to be an only kid! Only children are spoiled and stuck up."

"Like Ash isn't already. Every time you go to see him, you buy him a new pack of Pokemon cards, which aren't really cool anymore!"

I slammed the desk and stood up, "Stop talking about my kid that way! You've been talking to Kalel too much..." I start to head for the door when I turn around, "I'm going home and going to bed."

I fast-walked out of the house and got in my car. I turned the ignition on and drove back to Genny's apartment.

I walked through the front door and saw Tiffany and Genny sitting on the couches talking. When they realized I walked in, they stopped talking and looked back at me.

"Hey, ladies." I said, setting down my cell phone on the counter and walking over to Genny to give her a quick kiss before going upstairs to hibernate. I stomped up the stairs and took off my clothes so that I was just in my underwear and threw myself onto the bed.

-Genny's POV-

I watched as Anthony dragged himself up the stairs. He looked like a zombie. I turned back around and took a sip of the coffee I had in my hands when Tiffany jumped all of the sudden. I spit out the coffee in my mouth all over the coffee table, "What's wrong?" I shouted.