9

Chapter Nine

Later that day

Lola's POV

"I'm going out Lola, you can stay downstairs in the living room and watch TV," Bella said as she walked down the stairs. She had been briefing me on what the lessons would entail for around three hours until she was sure that I understood my task. I also had to make lesson plans that she would approve.

"Ok," I said, glad to be rid of her. She was lovely in some respects, and much better than most Mistresses of Hottixs ,who tended to be catty and demanding, however she was rather tedious.

Walking into the large room I reached for the remote and began to aimlessly flick through the various channels; I never really liked television, it always bored me. I watched some rubbish reality TV for around two hours before I heard the door click open. I almost jumped in my seat but regained my composure hoping it was just a servant who was passing through, I wasn't really ready for much human confrontation.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the deep voice from before and turned around to see Harry standing in his coat still.

"Bella told me I could," my voice was timid and sheepish, not the confident person I had hoped to be.

"So you chose to watch '16 and pregnant'?" He mocked me lightly and came to sit next to me, grabbing a water bottle from the table as he sunk into the sofa.

"Yep- got a problem with that?" I replied, keeping up the light- hearted conversation, the one I had had with Harry before was serious and scary.

"Mmm well I have many problems with it, the main one being that it's utter rubbish TV," I looked at him with mimicked horror and he chuckled.

"Well what do you suggest we watch?" I asked, rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour. I liked that Harry, he was fun.

"The stars," he looked out the window at the pitch black sky that was dotted with small, beautiful stars.

Without a word, we got up and began to walk towards the garden; I was excited to see the garden, I expected it to be as grand and amazing as the house. Stepping out onto the patio, I was speechless. The garden was a large expanse of grass with all kinds of wonders inside out it. Statues, intricately shaped bushes, beautiful flowers that could only be seen by the light from inside the house, a small water fountain.

"Lovely isn't it?" He said lowly into my ear and I nodded, it was more than lovely. It was feast for the eyes.

He led us to the centre of the garden where he proceeded to lay on the grass; I looked rather stupid standing up so I joined him on the slightly damp grass. Looking up, I marvelled at the beautiful night sky that blanketed the city.

"Why are we out here?" I whispered quietly and I could imagine him smiling, his dimples popping out of his cheeks.

"You ask too many questions," he replied and I rolled my eyes again, it was like he was a changed person. No longer was he acting so cold to me, no longer was his hatred so apparent.

"Why are acting so nicely?" I joked and he chuckled, the sound echoing in the silent garden.

"I'm just in that mood, maybe its the alcohol or maybe its the night. I feel alive my dear, I feel alive," I smiled at his answer although at the back of my mind it saddened me to think that the way he was acting was just a passing phase. By the next day he would be back to a grumpy, angry man that scared me senseless.

"Harry!" A familiar voice called from inside the house and I heard him sigh. Standing up, he gave me his hand and I pulled myself up.

"Until next time," he whispered and ran back inside the house leaving me as confused as he always did.

Harry's POV

"There you are!" Bella gave me a smile which I returned, I hoped that she wouldnt ruin my mood. The small amount of time with the boys had rejuvenated me, I was feeling more like my happy self.

"What's up?" I said, leaning against a door frame.

"I have a proposal for you," my heart dropped as she spoke, I knew it would be something bad, "I've asked Lola to give you some lessons."

"About what?" I asked more angrily.

"The bedroom," she winced as she said the words, and rightly so. I felt a fire burn inside of me, sparked by her words.

"What's wrong with me in the bedroom?" I spat at her, I knew that she had bought Lola for that reason. She wanted Lola to spice up our love life.

"You're just a bit vanilla, a bit bland," I couldn't believe what I was hearing, after all the time we had together and she only bought it up then. How convenient that she only spoke out when Lola was there to solve the issue instead of us solving it on our own.
"I'm not going through with this," I was about to walk away, when she used her body to block the exit.

"Do it for me?" I looked into her eyes, they were full of sadness. No matter how angry I was with her, I couldn't help feeling some responsibility for her. I was legally her husband.

"We'll talk about it later," I said slowly, trying to control my anger. With that I walked off cursing mentally, wondering what on earth I had done to deserve such humiliation as having a 16 year old teach me about sex.

This was really fun to write and I'm really excited for the next chapter where the lessons begin!

Vote if you enjoyed and please give feedback :)

:3