22

Chapter Twenty- Two

Later that Day

Harry's POV

I paced angrily outside the front door waiting for Bella to come back- I wanted an explanation. In an attempt to find her earlier on in the day, I had simply asked a servant where she had gone; instead of answering the servant looked at me with wide eyes and ran away. So I asked asked another servant who told me she wasn't allowed to say. Finally I was forced to go into her study and look in her planner to see what she was planning; I had just assumed that she was planning something secretly that I wasn't allowed to know.

Little did I know she was planning on hooking up with her ex- husband.

Finally I saw her car pull into the driveway, and I balled my fists out of anger- I didn't know if I even wanted to hear her explain. I knew she would try and twist the situation on me, I knew in the end I would always be blamed.

"Harry, why are you outside?" She asked, trying to put on an innocent voice. I could see right through her act, just one look at her appearance confirmed my thoughts.

Her hair was slightly frizzy and unkept, her makeup had smudged and I could tell immediately that she wasn't wearing a bra or panties by just the way she walked

"Did you leave your underwear at his place as well as your loyalty?" I shouted at her and her cheeks flushed bright pink. I figured he had probably ripped her underwear to shreds, his animalistic side coming out at the sight of her body.

"We were talking about Brooklyn, I wanted Brooklyn to spend some more time with his father," she walked past me and into the house where I followed her, smoke almost coming out my nose. I couldn't believe she was lying to my face.

"Were you talking about Brooklyn before or after you fucked him?" I whispered into her ear and she sighed- she knew that I was aware of what had happened.

"What is the big deal about Harry? You fuck people all the time and I never make this much of a fuss..." I cut her off there, and she looked down at the floor.

"You always make a big fuss when I've done that. I've had to sleep outside for nights on end because you've banished me from the house. Bella if you had told me, it would have been better. Instead you did it right behind my back, hell you even made all the servants swear not to tell me!" She didn't meet my eyes, she knew was in the wrong.

"Harry.. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry," she said in a pathetic voice, I knew she had given up trying to fight her corner.

"Bella, I don't think we work together," I whispered quietly, my anger washing away into sadness. I knew we couldn't fight it anymore, I knew she felt the same.

"I agree Harry, I agree," her voice was solemn, and she looked up at me with teary eyes, "Divorce?"

"Divorce," I muttered back, the word seemed so ominous but it was the only way.

"What do you want to take with you?" She asked quietly, it seemed like such an odd conversation to have with someone. But it was such a necessary one. I looked around the house, a place that I had never really called home and sighed.

"Lola," I said, and Bella's eyes turned from sadness to anger in the space of one second.

"You can't take Lola! I bought her," she was waving her hands around manically, "Also, her and Brooklyn are a thing! You can't just uproot the girl!"

"She's mine, I'm her master," I cringed at the word but I knew I had to use it, "It doesn't matter about Brooklyn- she's coming with me."

I walked away from Bella before she could argue with me any longer, and I practically sprinted to Lola's room which I barged into without knocking.

"Pack your things, we're leaving," I shouted at her and she darted up quickly, not even questioning what I was asking her do to.

I ran to my room and threw some of my clothes into a bag, as well as some of notebooks before coming back downstairs to see Bella and Brooklyn standing in front of the door like some kind of guards.

"You can't fight this," I said loudly, hoping Lola would come soon so I could get out of the house without being talked into staying. Brooklyn was giving me an icy stare, I knew that he was determined to keep Lola with him. Did I feel bad about taking her away from him? No.

"What's going on?" A confused voice asked behind me and I turned around to see Lola holding a small bag to her chest.

"He's trying to take you away from me," Brooklyn called out to her, his voice sounding pathetic and whiny.

Lola turned to me and crinkled her brow as if she was thinking deeply, she took a deep breath and then looked towards Bella and Brooklyn. I understood what she was doing then, she was choosing who she would stay with. I knew deep down that if she wanted to stay with them I would let her, all I wanted was for her to be happy.

I looked down at the floor, I had little faith that she would choose me over two people that had been lovely to her ever since she entered the house. I braced myself for the agonising rejection that I knew would follow.
"I must go with my master," she said in a very quiet voice and I looked up with a shocked expression.

Without speaking she pushed me forward slightly, indicating that we should leave before anybody could argue anymore. I saw Bella stand still with her mouth open and Brooklyn looked almost on the verge of tears. She stroked his hand and placed a small kiss on his forehead which made jealousy race round my veins but I decided to ignore it. I was too happy to feel any other emotion.

Walking over to my car, I watched Lola as she sat in the front seat next to me and tried to put her seat belt on.

"Need help?" I said quietly, my voice still shaky from the shock. She laughed loudly in the car and for a split second I thought she had gone slightly mad. She saw my puzzled face which made her laugh even more.

"That was the first thing you ever said to me," she said before laughing again, and I smiled softly at her. It felt strange to think that we hadn't even known each other for much more than two weeks and yet I felt like I knew her so well.

"You know, you didn't have to come with me just because I'm your master, you can choose what you want to do," I mumbled it quietly, knowing it was the right thing to do even if it meant that she ran back to Brooklyn and Bella.

"I know, and I want to stay with you," she gave me another smile which I returned slowly. As I turned on the engine I couldn't stop smiling like a little child.

She wanted to stay with me.

Oh won't you STAY WITH ME! CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I NEED! Why'd you lot think Lola went with Harry? Mmmm comment some theories :)

That awkward moment when you see how long your characters have known each other and it adds up to around a week and half to two weeks. This is some Romeo and Juliet fast paced story man! Ok well maybe they haven't got married and fallen in love over the course of three days but still- things are moving fast!

Please give a little vote if you enjoyed and please leave some feedback (it would be very much appreciated) :)

:3

P.S silent readers, leave me a little comment so I can know who you lot are! I want to know who my readers are <3