28

Chapter Twenty- Eight

That Night

Lola's POV

"Harry I can't sleep," I whispered slowly into the cool air of the car, the man laying in his chair next to me fluttered open his eyelids and gave me a lopsided smile.

"Want to go outside and watch the stars," he asked before opening his car door and walking towards the front of the car, lying his lanky body on the cold metal.

Carefully I joined him there, and looked up at the night sky which was bejeweled with stars; the moon was almost full and its milky beams shone over us in the darkness. I could just make out Harry's face ,which was admiring the scene above us, and I could tell that he was smiling.

"I used to do this with my dad, we would go onto the rooftop and just watch the stars," there was something somber about his voice that made me frown slightly, I had never heard Harry talk about his past.

"What happened to him?" I asked, knowing that there was a story behind Harry's sadness.

"He died when I was ten, my mother was left to look after my sister and I. She did a great job, don't get me wrong, but I missed him. Sometimes I would go outside and look at the stars, just to remember him you know?" He turned to me and I could feel his breath on my cheeks, his warmth radiated off onto me and warmed me from the cold night air.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered; I had never realised that Harry had an emotional side, one that had such deep feelings. I suppose I had never even thought about the possibility of him having experienced anything traumatic- he seemed to have it all in life.

Silence filled the air as we stared into each other's eyes, the moon providing just enough light so that I could make out his features. Lightly, he pressed his warm lips onto mine and I felt those familiar butterflies that appeared whenever he touched me. When he drew away I pouted slightly, craving his magic touch that sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. Leaning in, I pressed a rough kiss upon him and he took the incentive to open his mouth, deepening the kiss.

Our tongues intertwined and I pushed my body against his, there was something inside of me that wanted to be as close to him as was possible. Breaking the kiss, he began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck and then he sucked on my collarbone, finding my sweet spot almost instantly which caused waves of pleasure to absorb me. Pulling on his long hair, I knew that I wouldn't be satisfied with just kissing- I needed something more.

Leading him back inside the car, I pushed the seats back to leave us a flat space and then lay down expectantly while Harry still stood outside looking shocked.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked jokingly and he took the hint to come inside of the vehicle, laying next to me on the chair.

Kissing him again, I felt the same passion course through my veins and I began to unbuckle his belt when he stopped me. Looking up with a confused face he chuckled slightly before lightly pushing me off him.

"Not here, but I like your keenness. Why don't we just take things slow? We're still figuring out what we are..." He turned to me slowly with a face so gorgeous that I felt myself almost melt inside, "Lola, what are your feelings towards me?"

I choked slightly on the air, and my heart began to beat faster; the atmosphere in the car shifted and suddenly the space became claustrophobic.

"How do you feel?" I asked, wanting to know what he would say before completely pouring my heart out to him. I couldn't even imagine how crushing it would be if he said that he wanted to be friends, or even worse 'friends with benefits'.

"I think I love you Lola, and that is an extremely scary thing for me," he took my hands in his and looked at me in the eyes, "But it is also an extremely magical feeling, to love someone that much."

"I love you," was all I could say in reply, the lump in my throat growing with every second that passed; it was so relieving to know that he felt the same way. Taking me into an embrace, I basked in his presence which brought me so much joy.

I pulled away from the hug with watery eyes and he wiped away my tears with his thumb, giving me a wide, child-like smile. There was something so joyful about the moment, it was the kind of moment you wanted to take a photo of just so you could remember it for years to come.

"I want to grow old with you, I want to marry you, I want to love you so much that you get sick of me," he murmured in my ear and with every word he spoke I felt happiness take over my senses, all I could feel was gratitude for being able to be near him- my Harry.

"There are five years between us," I said in panic, the idea of us being a couple was suddenly dawning on me.

"True love knows not of the boundaries of age," he stroked my hair quietly while studying my face carefully, I loved the way his eyes lit up whenever he saw me.

I loved everything about him, every little flaw and every good quality.

They confessed their love!!! FINALLY! This was so nice to write because finally nothing problematic is happening and all seems to be at peace- how long will this last though? ;)

Please give feedback and vote if you enjoyed :)

:3

Also is everyone getting notifications for this story cause some people have been saying that they haven't?