33

Chapter Thirty-Three

Later that day

Lola's POV

"Thank you for taking us here," Harry said to the driver as we stood beside the truck that had been our shelter for the past few hours; the truck driver nodded his head- he was a man of little words.

We both waved as he drove away, happiness consuming us- we had made it. We were free.

"Where should we go? We have no money? Do you even speak Spanish?" I asked as we walked down a quiet street, basking in the golden sunlight. It was relatively warm despite the fact that it was still technically winter and I linked arms with Harry lazily, leaning against his tall body.

"Hablo español," Harry gave me a smirk when he saw my surprised face and then continued to look forward, smiling quietly to himself, "And as for our accommodation, I'm not sure. But it is getting slightly late, so we probably should start thinking about it."

"Why don't we just sleep on a beach somewhere? They do that in books and movies," I knew I was thinking idealistically and expected Harry to shun the idea before he even considered it, but to my surprise he nodded and began looking at road signs, trying to find the beach.

***

The sand was slightly hot under my bare feet but it didn't burn my skin, the beach was empty with the exception of a few people who was drinking champagne from wine glasses, adorning fresh sun burn on their noses. They were tourists probably, my guess was that they were from England.

"This area is quite sheltered," Harry pointed towards an area that was surrounded by large rocks, acting as a barrier from sea which would soon creep up the beach.

Sitting down, we watched the dying sun take its last breath before it was swallowed by night. A beautiful array of colours lit up the night sky and I leant my head on Harry's shoulder and sighed. Life seemed to be going perfectly, fate was finally being kind to me.

Placing his finger under my chin, Harry carefully turned my head towards him and he placed a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away, leaving me craving more. I surprised myself when I leant in to him, pushing our two bodies together and grinding slowly, keeping eye contact with his eyes. I saw them grow large from confusion and then dilate from excitement. I loved the way I made his body react.

"You're teasing me," he murmured, gritting his teeth as he tried to control himself. I could feel his erection growing beneath me and I smirked, feeling proud of my work.

"No I'm not," I whispered softly into his ear, leaving a trail of kisses down his neck after doing so. Taking off his shirt, I marveled at his torso which glimmered in the gentle light- the man was a god. Tracing his tattoos with my fingers, I heard him take in ragged breaths the closer my hands got to his crotch.

"I can't tell if you're messing with me," he whimpered, I could tell that he was practicing a lot of self control by the strained tone of his voice.

"I'm deadly serious," my voice changed tone, suddenly it was seductive and full of lust; it was a complete contrast to the quiet voice that I usually had.

I felt a shift in the atmosphere between us, sexual tension suffocated us and I noticed how hot his body was becoming. Pulling off my jumper I watched his eyes wander to my chest and I heard him let of a muffled groan, the sound ignited some unknown fire inside me. Soon I was ripping off his clothes and mine, ignoring his comments about 'if we got caught'.

"Lola we're exposed, let's wait till we have a roof over our head," I shook my head and continued to strip off, kissing his lips roughly in an attempt to silence him. I wanted him so badly that it hurt me inside.

"I DON'T HAVE A CONDOM!" he shouted at me and I abruptly stopped my actions, staring at him in disbelief. What man goes abroad with his love without a condom? Surely he was expecting something to happen between us, I was certainly not a prude in anyone's eyes.

"But that doesn't mean that I can't do some things for you," his voice was hoarse, and he licked his lips before slowly taking off my panties; goosebumps appeared wherever he touched and I closed my eyes slowly.

His long fingers slowly stroked my sex, the coldness of them was so foreign but there was something so satisfying about the mix of fire and ice. Moaning, I wanted him to move faster but he continued to tease me. The wetness inbetween my legs increased with every action he made and I imagined a smirk was plastered on his face and rightly so.

"Please Harry, please," I moaned out, feeling my body become impatient from the build up- I wanted to climax.

"If you wish my dear," his voice was like chocolate, it melted over me. Suddenly I felt his finger entered me and immense pleasure filled me. His movements were slow at first and I whined at his teasing nature. But finally he did my bidding, and his fingers moved in and out of me in such a way that it was almost an out of body experience because of the pleasure he gave me.

I found myself close to an orgasm when he pulled his fingers out and I opened my eyes to look at him with confusion, instead of explaining himself he winked and dipped his head down. He left wet kisses along the inside of my thighs before letting his skilled tongue explore; my euphoria became even stronger and soon I found myself close to my climax. Releasing myself, my body went limp and my breathing seemed louder than usual; the experience was so intense that it seemed to have taken all my energy.

"I think I like this new life," I murmured to Harry as he came to sit next to me, stroking my hair which had become drenched in sweat.

"Same here," his long arms snaked around me and he held me against his chest, I could hear his heart beat and it was racing at the same fast pace as mine. Looking back out at the sea, I knew that things were finally looking up.

Awwwwwww cute! So wait let's recap, nothing serious has happened, Bella has just fucked off and they are happily living their new life? Wait where's the plot twist.... Mmmmm all I can say is that stuff is happening soon so put your seat belts on cause its going to be one bumpy ride.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed :)

:3