13

Chapter Thirteen

The Next Day

Harry's POV

Bella was never next to me when I woke up in the morning, she was always doing something by then. She could never just stay in bed and cuddle with me, she could never be that affectionate.

"Harry," she said quietly from the door and I sleepily turned to face her with a lopsided smile. She gave a grin at my appearance, she always liked me in the morning- she said I was nicer.

"What's up?" I asked and she came to sit on the space next to me on the bed, crawling under the covers.

She made me nervous when she tried to be affectionate, I knew she was up to something. She was trying to butter me up so she could make me do something I didn't want to do.

"Its about Lola," I sighed heavily, everything was about Lola with her.

"My favourite topic," I mumbled and she slapped me jokingly. The reminder of Lola brought back memories from the night before. Her moans. Her skin.

"She's still a virgin," I turned to face her confused, what did Lola's virginity have to do with me?

"And...?"

"Nowhere in her lessons does it say sex, the main thing I want you to work on," I rolled my eyes, "So I think if you two learn about sex together then maybe it can benefit both of you."

"You mean she'll learn and I'll relearn," I mocked her. She basically meant that I had the same ability as a virgin. How embarrassing!

"Yeah anyway, there's the matter who takes her virginity. I think it would be good if she had an amazing first time," I cut her off.

"So that takes me out the running then seeing as I'm so bad at sex," I mentally thanked her, I didn't know how long I could keep having these encounters with Lola without gaining serious feelings.

"No! You're the exactly right person! You're good at the whole mellow, soft, vanilla sex. Missionary is your favourite position. You'd be perfect!" I balled up my fists at her words, I didn't want to take Lola's virginity. I didn't want to have that intimate connection with her.

"Can I not?" I moaned trying to get my way out of it.

"If you don't who will?" She asked me tauntingly and then I got struck by genius.

"One of my friends! They have Hottixs, they've taken virginities before," Bella grimaced at the sound of my friends. She absolutely despised of them and their supposedly 'childish' ways.

"No Harry! I'm not letting one of those hooligans damage something I paid money for," I looked at her with big, sad eyes that I hoped would melt her icy heart.

"Niall! You like him- let him do the deed. And in return I can get a go with his Hottix Hayley," I licked my lips at the idea of spending time with Hayley, the supermodel that Niall never seemed satisfied with.

"The Irish drunkard? No way," I balled my fists out of anger again, she always found ways to insult my friends.

"He's not a drunkard Bella, he just likes a beer like every other twenty- something in the world," she looked at me disapprovingly, she didn't like it when I spoke back to her. She acted more like a mother than a lover.

"Fine! Fine! Harry I'm done having this conversation with you, Niall will come here and take Lola's virginity and you can spend time with his slut. Just know that I'm not happy about this and I thought it would be a good learning experience for you," she tried to walk out of the room angrily to make me run after her and apologize but I was too happy to care.

I would finally be able to have some fun with Hayley, I knew Niall would agree to take Lola's v-card. For some reason he always wanted to have sex with everyone else's Hottix even though he had gorgeous ones at home.

"Oh by the way Harry- you're going to tell her!" Bella called from outside the door and I sighed. Of course I did.

Lola's POV

I had told Brooklyn everything when the guilt became too much, I couldn't not tell him. All those feelings for Harry contradicted the feelings I felt for Brooklyn. Brooklyn convinced me that Harry had manipulated the situation to make me feel that way. I wasn't sure whether his logic made sense but I chose to believe it.

"Lola," a familiar voice said from the door and Harry was standing in a pair of boxers in the door way.

"Harry! What are you wearing?" I asked, covering my eyes jokingly. I heard his hearty laugh as he strode into the room, still not shy of showing off his amazing physique.

"You've seen me in less," I imagined that he wiggled his eyebrows when he said it, I slowly removed my hands so I could see him. His abs were prominent and his skin glowed slightly making it look tanned. He truly looked godlike.

"What are you here for?" I asked, grinning at the man. He made me smile for some reason, it was just something about being around him. I didn't smile when angry Harry came out, that Harry scared me.

"Its about your virginity," I almost choked on the air, "My friend Niall has agreed to take it. We think its better if it was taken by someone that you can't gain an emotional connection to."

"What about Brooklyn?" I asked angrily, Harry knew that Brooklyn and I were starting a blossoming relationship.

"He's not man enough for you," Harry laughed and I gave him an evil stare.

"He's more man than you- you won't even do it! I bet you're scared, scared to gain feelings!" I accused him, and suddenly the mood changed in the room. His eyes seem to darken and he balled up his fists.

"Don't speak to me like that!" He shouted and I found myself instinctively moving backwards, getting myself as far away as I could. When he saw that I had moved away from him, his body softened and he looked at the floor.

Without speaking he walked out the door and I was left alone, heart beating fast and my breathing heavy. I had really believed that he was going to hit me. But he wasn't the type to hurt a woman, I knew that.

So Niall will take Lola's virginity? And I think Harry has blown his chances with Lola...

Please give feedback and vote if you enjoyed :)

:3