26

Chapter Twenty- Six

The Next Day

Brooklyn's POV

I trudged through the country lanes that had become covered in thick mud from the rainfall from the night before; as much as the weather put a downer on my mood, I still felt happiness bubbling inside of me. I was walking to Louis' house, where my love had been snatched to and locked away from me.

Mother had refused to drive me to the place, claiming that she couldn't stand to see Harry's face again after he took Lola, so I was forced to walk the distance which was in fact much longer than I anticipated. But finally I reached the house surrounded by a small forest, one I recognised to be Louis'. I had met the man twice;once when he stumbled into our house drunk being supported by Harry who had a glowing smile on his face and the other time was when he had taken me back to his house where we played a short game of football.

Knocking on the large front door I felt nerves bubbling inside of me, I didn't know how Lola would react to my unexpected presence. When she had walked off with Harry I felt like my heart had been smashed to pieces, tears streamed down my face for hours upon end and the pain of being away from her only grew each passing day.

Slowly the doorknob was turned and Louis stepped out side with a dubious look on his face at the sight of me.

"Hello mate?" He asked in a quiet voice, looking almost as if he was too stunned to speak.

"Louis, is Lola in?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point, I needed to see her. I needed to kiss her. I needed her a lot more than Harry did.

"She's sleeping, I wouldnt want to wake her. She had a late night," he kept looking behind him as if willing someone to come to rescue him from the slightly awkward situation.

"Can I wait here till she wakes up, I need to see her Lou!" I was very close to dropping to my knees and begging, I didn't know what I would do if I didn't get to see her.

"First off, don't call me Lou. That name is reserved to people who know me, not random people that turn up on my doorstep," I saw the boy give me an evil glare and I gulped loudly, "Secondly, Lola doesn't want to see you-"

I cut him off before he could say any more misinformed things, "Lola DOES want to see me, we were in a relationship."

Louis raised his eyebrows in surprise and pulled at the collar of his shirt, before chuckling quietly to himself.

"Well if you are in this supposed 'relationship', tell me why she's here with Harry rather than being with you?" He gave me a smirk, he knew a lot more than I thought. Harry had told him everything.

"She chose to go with her master which is what Hottixs have to do," I jutted out my chin despite the fact that it was threatening to wobble, I knew that Louis wouldn't let me in.

"Whatever loser, you can't see her. Go run back to mummy!" He shooed me off and before I could speak, he slammed the door in my face. Turning around, I clenched my fists as angry tears streamed down my face.
***

"What do you mean?" Mother was staring at me in disbelief, "You weren't allowed to see you own girlfriend?"

I nodded my head, knowing that I would start crying again if I tried to talk. Mother held her arms out and hugged me tightly, I knew that she cared about me. She knew how it felt to loose someone you loved, as much as she hated to admit it- she still loved my father. But he left her.

"We'll get Lola back," she whispered in my ear and I looked at her with teary eyes, trying to understand what she meant, "We can get her back, that Harry thinks he's a mastermind but I promise you darling I could get her back with a snap of my fingers."

"How?" I murmured, looking at my mother who had a gleaming smile on her face. I knew that she was planning something.

"Kidnap the girl!" She cackled out loud and I looked at her with narrowed eyes- how could she say such a thing?

She looked at my angry expression and pouted slightly, knowing that I was going to ruin her fun. She was a wicked woman, one that liked to see others in pain; despite knowing this I couldn't bring myself to hate someone who cared for me so dearly.

"She has been brainwashed by Harry," she began to walk in circles around me, "If we take her back here, maybe she'll come to her senses!"

"She will hate me," I replied back, not wanting to be sucked into the plan.

"At first, but not when she realises that you saved her from the monster that is Harry Styles," her voice got very quiet at the end, as if she didn't believe what she was saying. Sure Harry was a prick... But monster was taking a bit too far.

She saw the caution in my face, she saw how dubious I looked. Holding my face in her cold hands, she stroked my cheeks lovingly,her eyes were filled with sadness.

"My boy, I hate to see you so upset. If we do this, you can be happy," she put emphasis on the word 'happy' knowing that it would resonate with me. All I wanted was to be with Lola again, and I would do whatever I could to fulfil that wish.

"Where do we begin?" I knew what I was doing was wrong but it felt so right at the same time.

***

I lay in my bed that night staring up at the ceiling- sleep wouldn't take me over. My stomach was churning as I thought about what I had agreed to doing, I knew deep down that it was not the only solution to my seemingly infinite despair. But it was the only solution that I had, and I would have to use it.

I needed Lola again.

You know shit is going down when you see an unexpected POV. Just remember what happened when we had a Bella POV...

So they're going to kidnap Lola? Does this seem realistic? Well we don't know quite what Bella is capable of.. ;)

Please give feedback and leave a little vote if you liked this chapter :)

:3