24

Chapter Twenty- Four

Harry's POV

"What do you think you're doing?" Louis spat harshly as we walked into his study room that was littered with books and stacks of paper.

"Just having some fun Louis, chill out," I held my hands up defensively, I really didn't see the big deal. Sure I had got the girls a bit drunk, but it wasn't like I had slept with them.

"They are not your girls to get drunk, Styles. I know I said you could stay here but right now I'm reconsidering the offer," he turned away from me as he thought and I felt fear building up inside me. I needed to stay with Louis, at least until I sorted everything out. He couldn't just kick Lola and me out onto the streets.

"Louis mate, I'm sorry," by now I had sobered up completely, "Please let us stay here, if you won't do it for me, do it for Lola."

"Fine, but watch it mate," Louis joked and I felt all the tension being released from my muscles, "Speaking of Lola though, I've thought of an idea."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the smirking boy standing in front of me- why was he talking about Lola?

"She's a real beauty Harry. Why don't we come to an agreement?" He looked up at me with gleaming eyes and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What kind of agreement?" I asked nervously, not sure what was going on in the brown- haired boy's mind.

"I get to sleep with Lola whenever I want and you get to sleep with my Hottixs," the minute he said those words I felt a red hot rage consume my body. I couldn't believe he would even think for a second that I would agree to something like that.

"Why would I want to sleep with your average girls when I have a perfect one?" I shouted at him, and he looked slightly taken aback.

"I just thought because of what happened with Niall.." He trailed off as he saw my nostrils flare, I didn't like to be reminded of that time. That stupid, impulsive decision I made.

"Never mention that again Louis," I walked slowly towards the boy who was beginning to look increasingly scared, "Never touch Lola, you don't want to know what I'll do to you! Never sleep with her, never say dirty things into her innocent ears. Never force her to do anything with you or you will have to deal with me- you know what I can do."

My breathing was extremely heavy and I had to stop myself from punching my friend; I had to remind myself that Louis meant no harm. I had to remind myself that of course men would find Lola attractive, who wouldnt?

"Fine mate, I'll back off. No need to go all tough guy on me," slowly Louis began to laugh and I couldn't resist joining in.

Slowly walking out of his office I turned back to see Louis sat on his windowsill staring out into his garden as the sun set, furrowing my eyebrows I wondered why he wasn't following me out of the room.

"You coming Lou?" I asked quietly and the boy looked at me almost as if he was in a daze.

"I just need a few minute H, go downstairs without me," his voice had changed in the space of a few seconds and suddenly he was very serious. I wanted to press the matter but I chose to leave Louis alone for the time being.

When I made my way to the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of water to quench my dry throat. My previous drinking was still making my brain slightly fuzzy but Louis shouting at me had brought me to my senses slightly. Taking a sip of the cool liquid, I relished in the quiet of the house; silence filled every crack and crevice, but it was the type of silence that made you feel at home.

The quiet gave me a time to reflect, it gave me a time to think. I was still unsure of Lola's feelings to me, I couldn't quite tell if she felt the same way as I did; I wondered if her heart fluttered every time she saw me. I wondered if she felt the same intense physical connection that I did, I wondered if she even knew I felt the way I did.

I wondered if she knew how fast I was falling for her.

"I need to talk to her, but it has to be away from all of this," I waved my hands in the air as I spoke to myself much like a madman, "It needs to be somewhere relaxing, somewhere quiet. Somewhere where she isn't my slave and I'm not her master."

"Take her out for dinner," I spun around at the sound of the familiar voice; Lola stood there grinning childishly.

I knew she had heard everything I had said, and for a minute I broke out in a cold sweat. I had believed I was alone which had led to me letting some of my inner thoughts into the air; if I knew someone else was in the room I wouldn't have even dared to utter a syllable about Lola.

"What do you mean?" I replied to her previous statement, not sure if she understood that I was talking about her.

"Take me out for dinner, Harry. Take me out to dinner," she gave me a smile that made my heart melt and I couldn't resist smiling with her.

"Quite direct aren't you, Miss Lola?" I liked speaking to her like that, it seemed so relaxed. So normal.

"I know what I want, and I know how to get it," she winked at me before walking off, only turning around just as she was about to walk back up the stairs, "Come to my room at eight."

I smiled like a child on Christmas and stood in the centre of the room just trying to process what had just happened. I was going on a date with Lola- the girl of my dreams.

Awww so this was a kind of filler but still cute as fuck :)))) I love #Hola, they're really sweet together.

Who are you guys picturing as Lola, just wondering? Cause I would really like to do a cast list soon but I can't think of who should play what parts.

Please give some feedback and leave a little vote if you enjoyed :)

:3