12

Chapter Twelve

Later that day

Lola's POV

"What's today's lesson?" Brooklyn asked while throwing a ball up in the air, laying on my bed while I straightened my hair. I had been informed that my next lesson would be happening that night.

"Sensual touching," I said with a grimace, I didn't want to do that with Harry- it would be too awkward.

"What the fuck is sensual touching?" Brooklyn laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him, he had come to bedroom after our walk so we could talk more. I felt so comfortable with him around, he calmed all my nerves.

"I don't know, like when your in the bath and you touch each other or when your in bed and you 'explore each other'" I laughed loudly at his confused face, "It would be like if I stroked your... Its difficult to explain."

"Show me," he said, his voice changing. It was deeper, full of lust.

"No!" I said going over to slap him on the arm but instead he pulled me onto of him, "Brooklyn get off- I need to straighten my hair!"

With much regret he let me go, and pouted which made him look adorable until I remembered that Harry had done the same thing the night before.

"I should get going," I mumbled but Brooklyn looked so forlorn that I knew I couldn't just leave him.

"Promise you won't enjoy yourself too much with him," he didn't say it in a jokey way, he was being serious.

"I won't," I said, I felt my insides churning. I knew I was lying to him, I knew that I would feel the same way with Harry as I had the night before. I knew that I would feel that same electricity course through my veins.

***
This time when I walked up the stairs I didn't see a servant to guide me, instead Harry stood there looking down at the floor. I could have felt his anger from a mile away. He was always angry, there was always something that annoyed him.

When he saw me, he didn't smile or wave but instead just began to lead the way to his bedroom. Regrettably I walked after him, I looked around at the wallpaper to try and take my mind off what I would have to do.

"Bath or bed?" He grunted which shocked me slightly, I thought he would be the one to decide.

"You choose," I mumbled, intimidated just by his presence.

"Bath it is," I gulped loudly, wishing that I had made the choice. At least if we carried out our lesson on the bed I wouldn't have to strip entirely. I could have just stayed in my under garments.

He walked to the other side of the room and began to take off his clothes facing the wall, I felt too awkward to do the same. I watched him as he took off his white T-Shirt to reveal his muscular back, the dim lights showing off every muscle that flexed. I turned away when I saw him begin to take off his belt, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to see what was underneath.

"Take your clothes off and stop staring at me," he shouted at me but I could tell that he was joking slightly, his anger had seemed to seep away.

Taking a deep breath I slipped off the dressing gown which left me exposed to the cold air in the bedroom. My hands shook as they made their way to the clasp of my bra, I felt like crying.

"Let me do it," a voice behind mumbled; he was standing behind me, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder. I was so nervous that I couldn't even talk, all I do could was nod.

His hands brushed over my skin as he made light work of my bra clasp, slowly taking the ghastly object off. It was a baby pink with so much padding that I was worried my 'girls' would pop out without me even needing to take the thing off. My breaths hitched every time he touched me, every small movement he made near me. Slowly he hooked his fingers under the hemline of my panties, my body reacted in a way that I didn't know was possible- I felt excited. When I was standing there, full naked but facing the wall I felt at my most vulnerable. But also alive.