18

Chapter Eighteen

The Next Morning

Harry's POV

Ringing the doorbell of Niall's house, I rubbed my hands together to warm them from the cold air. Finally the blond haired boy came to the door looking slightly dazed at the sight of me, but without questioning me he allowed me into the home that I had become so accustomed to. It had been my place of sanctuary when Bella had got on my nerves, it had been a place where I was able to close my eyes and be left in peace.

"What's up?" He asked while yawning, his voice sounding slightly pissed off because he had been woken up so early.

"Why did you leave love bites on Lola's skin? We said no evidence would be left of what we did to each other's Hottixs," I rolled my eyes when he laughed loudly at me, almost falling on the floor with enjoyment at my anger.

"That's what you came here, at god knows what hour! To lecture me on giving your Hottix a few love bites, sucking on her skin a bit too harshly! Man are you for real?" His smile dropped when he saw my serious face and suddenly he straightened up a bit and coughed awkwardly.

"Not just that, I am still pissed off about Hayley. I think she's done some permanent damage down there," I couldn't resist cracking a joke, I knew I couldn't be mad at Niall for too long. He let out a breath of relief when he realised that I wasn't seriously angry at him, and he let out one of his unique laughs.

"It will heal, trust me. Well if you want compensation I can give you a night with one of my other Hottixs. Kate? Mary?" I shook my head at his offer, knowing that nobody would be able to satisfy me but Lola. Nobody could make my body feel the way she made me feel just from being in the same room as her, nobody could make electricity course through my veins from just one touch.

"What else did you come here for?" Niall asked while walking to his kitchen where he began to make some tea for himself.

"I need some advice," I sighed, leaning against one of the counter tops in the kitchen, "I don't know what I can do to get over Lola. She obviously hates me, but I've got these feelings running round my head that won't quit."

"I wouldn't come to me for love advice my friend," Niall said in his thick accent, "I'm hopeless at relationships, I haven't had a serious one in ages. Go to Liam seeing as he's married and all that. Plus he has more Hottixs than me so he probably knows a thing or two more."

"Right..." I mumbled, wondering why I hadn't thought of going to Liam first.

"See you later then, say hi to Lola for me," Niall said with a devilish smirk on his face. Flipping him off I walked out of his house and back to my car, trying to suppress the grin that was threatening to emerge. Niall always made me laugh, no matter the circumstance.

***

Driving through the busy roads of London did nothing to help my mood that (despite Niall's attempt of cheering me up) was still pretty forlorn. I kept replaying the scene from the day before in my head, the word 'rape' still ringing in my ears.

Knocking on Liam's door, I hoped that his wife would be out- she never approved of me. She saw me as a wild, out of control sex addict who tainted her husband's supposedly innocent mind; I didn't care what she thought because I saw her as a cold, unloving human who had managed to marry a man that would put up with anything she did.

"Alright man! What you doing here?" Liam said cheerily, a big grin plastered on his face as it always was. Giving me a firm hug, he led me through his house until we reached the spacious living room where one of his dogs was resting on the leather couch.