15

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

Chapter Fifteen

Meanwhile in the Styles' household

Lola's POV

"Miss Lola, your visitor is here," the servant called from the other side of the door, she had some sadness in her voice this time. Maybe she was realising that I had it worse than her, that scrubbing floors was better than sacrificing your modesty.

Walking through the halls I made my way up the stairs, I had no queries where the act would take place- I had been briefed before. Lightly knocking on the door of a spare room I waited with my heart in my mouth for the man to come to the door. I imagined him as a slimy haired, grotesque creature that Harry had chosen just to mock me. But he was quite the opposite.

Slowly he turned the doorknob, my insides churned with every second until I saw his face. The one to take away the little innocence I had. I gasped when I saw him, he wasn't like I had imagined. Standing before me was a beautiful human being, sculpted by god himself. He was wearing a simple T-Shirt and jeans but he managed to look gorgeous without any fancy clothes. His blond hair almost shone in the light, and his eyes seemed friendly. Inviting almost. Not like Harry's intense gaze.

"Hi, I'm Niall," the man spoke in a thick accent which caught me off guard slightly and he chuckled.

"I'm Lola," was all I could manage to get out; the new man was slightly intimidating.

Leading me inside the room I saw that it had been decorated for the occasion, the sheets were black silk and a few roses were dotted around the room. It seemed a bit over the top to me, slightly too suffocating.

"Before we do anything maybe we should settle some ground rules," the male standing beside me murmured and I turned to face him confused, "You know safe words, things we don't want to do."

"Oh, sure...ok," I said slightly taken aback by the well meaning of his intentions. You can't like him, I thought to myself, he is the one person who will crush all your self respect.

"Our safe word could be 'red' cause it means stop on traffic lights you know?" He said and I simply nodded along, "And for myself there aren't any things I object to doing. But seeing the circumstances, I don't want to receive any 'pleasure' from you if you know what I mean."

"Why?" I asked, looking the young man in the face fully trying to understand his intentions.

"Its supposed to be all about you, its your first time. I'm supposed to make you feel comfortable, I'm the one to give pleasure," I wondered if Harry had set him up to it or whether it was his own thinking.

"Did Harry tell you do that?" I asked and Niall laughed loudly in the quiet room.

"Harry, no. Just my way of thinking, love," I looked down the floor awkwardly, not sure what to say or do. Thankfully he did.

Slowly placing his fingertips under my chin, he pressed his lips against mine which knocked the air out of me from shock. Pulling away he smiled at me, his eyes crinkling slightly at the corners. Cautiously I smiled back, not sure of how to react. I wasn't sure whether I should treat him like a master or like a friend.

Guiding me to the bed, I remembered the reason we were there and it wasn't to engage in small talk.

"I won't hurt you," he whispered in my ear comfortingly and I gave him a small smile, he was a good guy. A nice person.

He left a trail of kisses down my neck, every time he touched me my breath hitched. His fingers played with the hem of my top until he finally got up the courage to pull it off, it wasn't as uncomfortable (being half naked in front of him) as I thought it would be. Maybe there was something about his presence that put me at ease.