Character Q&A

Here is the character Q&A that you guys have helped me make! The questions are answered by the characters themselves by the way :)

Harry

When's our wedding?

I'm kinda already married to my soulmate... But maybe we could get to know each other ;) *Lola slaps Harry*

Why did you hate Hottixs SO much?

I've told a lot of people that the reason was because I didn't like someone in my house who was just there for sex but truth be told, it was because I had just seen so many Hottixs break up relationships- including my own parents. I associated Hottixs with Homewreckers, I suppose now I understand the error of my ways.

What are your books about?

As I told Lola, they are mainly SciFi and Horror. Full of guts and gore with the occasional love story integrated in the middle. I have a slightly disturbed mind, some would say at least, which means all my books are slightly dark.

Why didn't you like Lola at the beginning?

It was because of two reasons: she was a Hottix and I knew that Bella had bought her for me and, quite frankly, I didn't want her. I knew that Lola would ruin Bella and I's relationship one way or another but I never expected that I would fall in love with her. I suppose first impressions can't always tell you everything...

Why were you so rude to her?

I didn't see the point of being nice to someone I didn't like. Before meeting Lola I was quite an angry person, I didn't care about anyone but myself. I was rude to everyone.

When did you forge Lola's signature for the marriage?

When we moved in with Louis, I thought that Bella would try and do something that would force Lola and I apart so I did some research and found that if Lola and I were husband and wife, we couldn't be separated. I'm so glad that I did that now, because it meant I won my court case.

Lola

When are you going to kick your dad's ass?

I would... But I don't like to have grudges against people. He was an idiot, but I'm sure he had his reasons for buying the brothel. Just reasons I don't understand.

When did you realise you loved Harry?

I mean, after our first session I knew there was something between us but I wasn't sure what that was. It wasn't ever an overnight thing, I think it took a while before I understood my own feelings for him.

What was your plan with Louis about saving Harry?

Well Louis knew a lawyer that he was sure could save Harry, we agreed that we would book this lawyer and hopefully be able to save Harry. Of course we had lots other plans initially like breaking him out or bribing the authorities but in the end we took the simplest plan.

Bella

Why are you such a bitch?

Depends on what your definition of a bitch is. Personally I think I act perfectly fine *flicks hair*.

Why did you marry Harry?

He was attractive, wealthy, charming- he had it all. I suppose in this day and age, marrying for love seems a bit old-fashioned. (A/N remember this story is set in an alternate universe) We were good friends, we got on well but that friendship deteriorated after a while.

What happened between you and your ex husband?

We weren't compatible, he was a slob and I was a control freak. He cheated on me a few times, of course the first time I was upset but I became numb to his childish ways. In the end, he left from boredum; we were both tired of our relationship.