10

Chapter Ten

The Next Day

Lola's POV

I has spent the whole night working on my mandatory lesson plans that I was being forced to make; I had to think back to my Hottix training days to even begin to draw an outline of the 'course' I would be providing. Hottix training began when I was around 12/13 and before then they just taught us basic Maths and English so we were slightly educated.

"Lola, Ms Styles would very much like your lesson plans," someone behind the door called and I darted up quickly to hand them over. I was stressing about whether she would approve of them, I had made them detailed and informative hoping that she would think I was a credited teacher. I suppose I liked the idea of teaching- it was something to do. Even if it was slightly creepy and went against my strong opinions on the uses of Hottixs.

Three hours later I received another knock at the door however this time the person opened the door before I could even get off the bed. It was Bella, standing as usual in her three inch heels and fur coat despite the fact that we were inside.

"I was very impressed with your lesson plans, very impressed. However I believe you have missed some things out, like the actual sex part," I didn't like her crudeness about such a private topic, to many people's surprise sex wasn't really talked about. We were well versed about everything except that part of a Hottixs job, I suppose it was because we had to remain virgins until you were sold. All our lessons were done through practicals meaning intercourse couldn't be 'taught'.

"I don't know about sexual intercourse," I mumbled, looking embarrassed on the floor.

"Well, I suppose something else can be arranged to deal with that aspect," she grimaced,"I'd like to tell you that your first lesson with Harry will be later on today so start getting prepared."

When she left I flopped onto my bed, stress was building up inside. The idea of having to teach someone as intimidating as Harry made me want to hide under my bed covers and never resurface. But I couldn't do that, I had to go through the ordeal.

***

I made my way lightly up the stairs, my footsteps not even making a sound; my heart was in my mouth, my whole body shook slightly from nerves. I was wearing some lingerie that Bella had bought me, it scratched against my skin in the most uncomfortable way. Hugging the dressing gown round my body as I walked, I hoped that the whole thing would be over quickly allowing me to run back to my room and take a bath to wash the dirty feeling from my skin.

I saw a servant standing by a door and I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach- he was waiting for me. He was going to direct me to the room where I would sacrifice all my morals and self worth.

"Miss Lola?" He asked me and all I could do was nod sadly; he began to walk down the endless corridor.

His door came into view and my breath hitched, the idea had seemed fun before but when I was face to face with it, it terrified me. But before I could back out of the whole thing, the servant knocked on the door. Within a few seconds Harry pulled open the door wearing some jeans and a white shirt, I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Come in," he grunted and walked back inside the room, indicating that I should follow. Behind me the door was shut by the servant, trapping me inside with no escape. I gulped and looked at the floor.

"I just want to let you know that this was not my idea, I don't want to do it, I despise of the idea so don't expect me to be too responsive and shit," and back was angry Harry, the one who seemed to hate me.

"Ok," I mumbled and for the first time looked at him. His face looked angry and I could tell he was suppressing the urge to shout at me.

"I've seen the lesson plans, this one is kissing or something right?" I nodded feebly, it had been the first Hottix lesson I learnt. How to kiss, how to kiss sensually, how to kiss roughly. I shuddered at the multiple practical exams I had faced, the many men who had to asses my 'technique'.

When he realised that I wouldnt be talking all too much he sighed and decided to be the initiator, "Well shall we get started? Take you robe off."

Stunned by his directness I did as he asked, slowly slipping the dressing gown off to reveal my under garments; I had been given a simple lace bra and panties, they made me look like some cheap hooker.

I looked him in the eyes, his pupils had dilated slightly, and walked over slowly. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, he reminded me of the men at the auction with the sick kind of lust radiating off him.

"Don't look at me like that," I snapped at him at him and he seemed to break out of his trance like state.

"Like what?" He asked innocently.

"Like I'm a piece of meat, I'm here to teach not please," he smirked at me and then patted to the spot next to him on the bed, "Well let's just.. Evaluate." I cringed at my own language, I sounded so stupid.

I turned my head towards him, hoping that the experience wouldn't be one that would scar me for the rest of my life. He met my eyes with his usual intense gaze, except there was something different about his eyes this time. They didn't hold the same anger and hatred that I had become so accustomed to, his eyes held some other feeling.

"Shall we go whenever?" He breathed, it was then that I realised he was getting restless. Without saying a word I smashed my lips against his.

When he had recovered from the initial shock he began to work, his tongue finding mine. Our mouths worked in sync with each other. His calloused hands stroked my skin, setting fire to every part that he glided over. He groaned into this kiss, a sound that awoke something in my body- an unknown fiery passion. A passion I didn't want to ignite. Pulling away, he pouted with his soft lips.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, my eyes fell to the floor as they usually did. I had pulled away in fear of catching feelings for the man, but I knew I couldn't tell that to him.

"I had enough to judge you by, your kissing technique doesn't need any improvements which means this lesson doesn't need to be carried out," I was about to get up to leave when I felt a strong hand grip my arm.

"One more kiss," he pleaded, his voice vulnerable and weak.

I wanted to;I so wanted to feel his lips on mine, feel his hands caress my skin roughly, hear his groans fill the air, feel the electricity that seemed to flow through my veins every time he touched me. But I left, I walked out the room.

Harry's POV

She walked out the room, her beautiful hips swishing with every step she took. When the door was closed I finally let out an exasperated groan; she had left me unsatisfied, craving something more. Something more physical.

"Why?" I said to myself, I had told myself beforehand that I would be unresponsive, uninterested. Instead I had committed myself completely to the whole charade, so much so that I had been left with an unfortunate present. I had a rock hard erection.

"Dammit," I cursed as I looked down to see the damage, she had left me in a state. I needed her again, I needed to touch her skin that was softer than anything I had ever felt, I needed to smell her sweet fragrance that I could detect a mile off.

"You don't need her," I muttered to myself before getting up to have a shower and wash away the memories.

Wow this was an awkward chapter to write and I hope it didn't completely suck (although it probably did let's be honest)

Interesting things are coming up soon ;)

Feedback please and vote if you enjoyed!

:3