「 Important Little Note 」

Hey, Zacharie here. This is a little important– but you can skip it if you want, it's not related to this book... I'm also angry and tired so this note may not be well-worded, and it may not make mush sense.

Anyways, what I want to say is stop saying things like on this list:

•"I feel a little Bipolar (laughs)"
•"I saw something staring at me, I might have Schizophrenia (laugh)"
•"I haven't eaten all day, I think I may have a eating disorder."
•"I've been feeling sad all day, maybe I have depression."

Note: there are some
things not on this lost, but you
probably get the point now.

It isn't cute. It's annoying, and it makes people want to stay away from you and dislike you.

I have self-diagnosed Depression, and honestly people who say that they may have Depression from being only slightly sad makes me cringe. It makes me want to scream. Especially when somebody says that they have suicidal fits from time to time, and they have never had a suicidal fit that anybody knows about. Acting like you have Depression isn't cute, and Depression isn't cute. Depression makes you feel sad, guilty, worthless, and many other negative things. I don't understand why people think it's cute. You don't want Depression.

Acting like you have an eating disorder is not cute. Eating disorders are not cute, not at all. It can kill the person with the eating disorder if they do not eat for a long time or eat too much. It isn't cute. Just... stop.

Also, people who act like they have Schizophrenia need to stop. You don't want to have Schizophrenia. Trust me. I may not have Schizophrenia, but I know somebody who does. They tell me about their hallucinations sometimes. They tell me about how they see scary things that try to hurt them, and that they always feel watched because of that. They tell me that it's hard to sleep at night because they have all these faces staring at them. You do not want Schizophrenia. My girlfriend also has Schizophrenia, and she has some violent hallucinations– one scratches her arms up and down, another tries to drown her when she goes to a pool. I won't say anymore in this subject.