Confident

1 week later (Football Dinner)

Lauren's POV

Jaiden picked me up earlier and we went out to go get lunch. After we finished we went back to his house really quick so he could change into a dressier outfit for the football dinner tonight. He ran up to his room and changed into a light blue button up shirt and put a black dress coat over it.

After he finished changing we decided to go back to my house and hang out for a while before I got ready and we left.

When we got to my house we walked up the stairs to my room and Jaiden went to go sit on my bed. He looked over on my nightstand to see my camera.

Jaiden- "You still want to be a photographer right?" He said while reaching for my camera and turning it on.
Lauren- "Yeah I want to, I just don't know if I can do it."
Jaiden- "Why not?" He looked at me confused.
Lauren- "I don't know. Im not sure if I would be good enough to take pictures as a profession."

I could see Jaiden starting to look through my pictures and a smile grew on his face.

Jaiden- "Are you serious? These are amazing! You could totally do it!"
Lauren- "You're my boyfriend you have to say that. We'll see if it works out I guess."

I turned away and went to look through my closet to see what I should wear tonight. I wanted to pick out an outfit ahead of time since I would have to start getting ready pretty soon.
I turned back around when I heard Jaiden call my name.

Jaiden- "Laur!" He said happily causing me to turn around quickly. When I did I saw him standing with my camera held up to his face, so that his eye was looking through the viewfinder. He snapped a picture without me expecting it. I laughed as he snapped another picture.

Lauren- "What are you doing you weirdo?!" I continued laughing as he snapped another picture.
Jaiden- "I know you can do this. And if you're going to you've got to be confident." He put the strap to my camera around his neck so he wouldn't drop it and then held the camera up with his right hand. He looked at me before putting the camera up to his eyes.
Jaiden- "Show me a confident pose!"
Lauren- "I don't even know what a confident pose looks like!" I said laughing at his corkiness.
He removed the camera strap from around his neck and held it out to me.
Jaiden- "Here take the camera, I'm a terrible photographer anyways so show me how it's done!"
Lauren- "Okay fine and then show me what a confident pose looks like!"
Jaiden- "Where's the best place to take the pictures Ms. Photographer?"
Lauren- "Go against the grey wall." He started laughing as he walked over to the wall.
Jaiden- "It's a good thing I didn't put on this nice outfit just for dinner!"
Lauren- "You look good in a button up." I said smiling and biting my bottom lip as he laughed.
Jaiden- "I tried just for you!"

He stood in front of the grey wall and started doing different poses (Pics above). I laughed as I continued to take them.

Lauren- "You are actually ridiculous." I said laughing at every one of his funny faces. Finally he took a normal picture where he was just smiling.

When I finished taking pictures he walked over and we looked down at the camera screen. 

Jaiden- "The shadow on my face kind of makes it look like I might have facial hair!"
Lauren- "But you don't so keep dreaming!"
Jaiden- "One day it will happen! And then you can take pictures for proof."
Lauren- "I like your baby face. You don't need facial hair."