Final Chapter

6 Months Later...

Lauren's POV

It feels like everything is finally starting to feel normal again. Me and Jaiden are back together and it feels right being with him.

He was over at my house and I couldn't help but smile as I looked over at him playing with my little brothers. He was so caring and giving. I realized when we were apart that no one ever seemed to show as much interest in my well being as he did. He had a way of making me feel like I was the most important person to him.

He showed his love in more ways than one. He showed it by not only loving me but also being the best person he could possibly be. He would always spend time with my family and say how appreciative he was for them. He made a huge effort to bond with everyone in my family even when I know we could be so intimidating because of how many of us there are.

Dani came and sat on the couch with us. Sam followed closely behind her and sat next to her. Me and Jaiden spent a lot of time with Dani and Sam ever since they started dating. Since we were all around the same age we had a lot of fun hanging out with each other.

When Sam got up to go get a water out of our kitchen Dani looked over at Jaiden and talked in a low voice to him.

Dani- "You were right...when we talked last year before you left... Thank you." She smiled appreciatively at him. I wasn't sure what she was talking about so I looked at her confused.

Lauren- "Did I miss something? Hahaha"

Flashback to Previous Year...

Dani- "What makes you think I'm texting a guy?!"

Jaiden- "Come on I know you are. I get that same stupid smile on my face when I'm texting Lauren."

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my phone while my smile faded.

Jaiden- "What's wrong? Do I need to beat someone up for you?"

Dani- "No. He is a nice guy, but I usually always think that before I get played. I don't know. It's dumb, you don't have to listen to me."

Jaiden- "Yes I do. Its my job to listen. I love Lauren and part of loving Lauren is protecting the people she loves. Besides I kind of thought you and I were friends. So whats his name? Cause if he does something stupid I'll have to make sure I let him know that you have 2 older brothers and me who are here to protect you."

Dani- "Oh my gosh, you are just as bad as my brothers." I said laughing as I rolled my eyes.

Dani- "And his name is Sam."

Jaiden- "Well, give him a chance. I know that guys do stupid things sometimes but maybe this one is different. And if its not, and he is just a jerk than I will make sure he regrets being a jerk."

Flashback Ends

She looked back at me after I asked.

Dani- "No you didn't miss anything. He just gave me some good advice."

She smiled at us and Jaiden nodded his head at her as Sam walked back in the room.

I looked at Jaiden and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.

Lauren- "Do you want to go watch movies upstairs?" I asked him still holding his hand.

Jaiden- "Sure! Let's go." He smiled at me as I pulled him upstairs.

When we walked in my room I inched closer to Jaiden and pecked his lips. A small smile grew on his face.

Jaiden- "What was that for?"

Lauren- "Just for being you." I pecked his lips once more and made my way to go sit on my bed.

I opened my laptop and put a movie on as we laid down, cuddled up close together.

About halfway through the movie Jaiden turned his head to face me. I was laying my head against his chest and I looked up when I knew his head turned towards me. He grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers.

Jaiden- "You know, I know this is going to sound weird but even though leaving sucked, I think we're stronger now."

Lauren- "Why's that?" I said smiling at him and holding his hand tightly in mine.

Jaiden- "Because now I know what it's like to be without you, and I know that I never want to be without you again."

Lauren- "Do you think we can make it through everything that gets put in our way?"

Jaiden- "I do. Without a doubt. It might be hard, but the best things in life are supposed to be hard sometimes. If it's hard and you fight for it, than that means it's worth it."

Lauren- "Can you promise me one thing?"

Jaiden- "Anything."

Lauren- "Please don't leave me again." I said locking my eyes on his. He looked at me without tearing his eyes away from mine and replied quietly.

Jaiden- "Never. I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere princess."

I smiled widely, leaning up to peck his lips. There it was again. He said princess it like it was my name.

A/N
I love you guys! Thank you for sticking with me through this story! I hope you enjoyed and are happy with how Jaiden and Lauren ended(: I will be releasing a new Lisa Cimorelli Story that I have been working on in a few days! If you are interested in reading it make sure to check back in a few days!(: the book is called Strangers

Again I love you guys and thank you so much for the endless support!