Wolf-Napped By My Mates

I wondered around making sure to watch my surroundings as I hid in the shadows observing my target. He was about 6 feet tall, muscular, gorgeous by the way. His mesmerizing green eyes that went along with chestnut brown hair, thin lips, sharp jaw line, high cheek bones. Everything about him scream werewolf but he was handsome.

He was waiting in the small little café called Lulu's, sitting near the window staring off into space. I sniffed the air taking in his expensive cologne that tried to mask his scent.

I lean closer into the alley's dirty walls trying to keep hidden from his view. Hoping he wouldn't find my pale skin peeking from the shadows. He sniffed the air looked around, eyes held confusion before shaking his head. Which got me cautious and worrying for my own sake.

A man come in through the door of the small cafe as my target waved a hand over. The man sort of resemble my target but his hair was the color of a chocolate brown. Same green eyes, jaw line, and high cheek bones and a little shorter than him. A smaller but medium built upper body.

They hugged then sat down talking about something I wouldn't really care about. I lightly hum a tune while waiting for the right time.

After a few words the younger brother left after giving my target another hug good bye.

I watched as he payed the bills and started walking down the bone chilling streets towards the woods. I hurried up after him at a far distant so I wouldn't be noticed but as I turned the corner he was gone.

"Who are you?" I heard a husky rumble from behind me making me jump at least ten feet into the air.

"Sweet jesus. Can't a lady have a walk here and there." I complained, but was mentally swearing myself out.

"How about I show you a good time." He said as he swung at me and I ducked. Snaking myself into his embrace and crushed his windpipe before beheading him with the blade.

"A job well done." I said with sarcasm hating the blood that was splattered onto my clothes. "Should have done a cleaner cut."

"Or not?" I whipped my head towards the voice. Saw the younger brother standing there trembling in anger.

Shit just what I needed, I thought.

"Hello dear." Making my voice sound ever so sweetly.

He growled. "Who are you?"

"Just a wanderer till this guy tried to pick me up when I begged him not to." I lied. "And who just might you be?"

"Didnt mean you have to kill him." He growled moving in closer to my side.

"Hmmm sorry couldn't help it." I muttered as I walked passed him sliding my hand over his shoulder. Yanking it back I took off at a dead run.

Pasting two blocks already and hearing heavy foot steps behind me. Pounding against the pavement as it was closing in real fast.

Shit, shit, shit. I went through alleys till I finally came onto some balconies and started climbing up.

Come on keep going. I pushed myself to climb faster cause he was just right at my feet now.

"Come here bitch!" He yelled.

"Umm how about nooo?" I said innocently running again but on the roof top.

I collided into a solid rock hard body and felt sparks. His arms came around me as his lemon and minty scent hit me.

Fuck not now, not ever more like it.

"Alpha Rick hold onto that bitch!" Yelled the guy who was chasing me.

Rick, my mate, growled at him as he tucked me under his arm protectively. "You will not treat your Luna like that."

I stood shocked as the other guy before instinctively fighting his death grip hold.

"Who the hell said so!" I screamed, panicking. "Shit this is the first time I ever fucked up on a job. Steve is gonna kill me."

Rick growled. " Who the fuck is Steve?"

"Oh so your worried about who he is but not the fact his going to kill me?" I countered. Sighing finally stopped struggling in his grip. As soon as I stopped I regreted it then as he threw me over his shoulder like I was a bag of potatoes. "Let me go, mofo!"

"Dale get the car ready to go." He said his voice sending shivers of delights down my spine. I watched Dale as he didn't move. "Dale! Go and get the car ready to go!"

"Ah, yes Alpha." He bows his head before leaving ahead of us.

"May you please let me down?" I asked, hitting his back.

"No."

"Well your no fun. Have you ever heard of a fair fight?" I said, mumbling.

"Why, of course I have."

"Sure ya did." I gave up trying to escape from him and just let his warmth warm me up from the bone chilling air. We stayed silent for the whole time as we walked down the street.

"Soooo, where we going?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Home." He retorted.

"Ummm this is my home."

"No its not. We're going to our home."

"Since when did it consist of us two?" I asked, dangling off his shoulder.

"Since of now."

"How do you for sure if I'm going to reject you or not?

"I just know."

"Uh huh." We broke out into another silence as a black Toyota pulled up only to reveal Dale. "Good evening to ya, Dalester."

Which earned me a growl as I was pushed into the back seat with Rick sitting right besides me.

"Hey I wanted to ride shot gun." I complained, crossing my arms like a three year old.

"Whats your name?" Rick asked looking at me.

"You know its rude to ask someone their name without telling them your name first." I retorted.

"Im Rick. Rick Cannon. Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack."

Shit, did he just say the Crimson Moon Pack. Just what I needed. I should have listened to Steve and stayed away from the Crimson Moon pack. But no fate was just too cruel and made me the mate of the freaking Alpha. I mean like what is she thinking? "Im Sp- Sage Winters." A.k.a Spade Winters, using stage name is too much plus alot of people wants me dead. Especially packs all around the world but they only knew me by Spade. Nothing else nothing more.

"Sage sound beautiful." I could feel my face blush.

"Thanks." I smiled at him before staring out the window. As I did the next thing I knew Rick handcuffed my wrist and his wrist. "What the hell! Unhandcuff me!"

"Umm how about no?"

I snorted, "What about yeah?"

He smirked in amusement. "No."

"What its not like I am going run away." I mentally cursed myself since that was really what I was planning to do.

"Uh huh."

"This is kidnapping." He just struggled while I climbed into his lap stradding him while giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Please unhandcuff me."

"Oh I will just darling but you know I rather really like this position." He said huskily in my ear.

"Stop that." As I tried to shove myself off him but he held me in place. "Let Me Go."

He loosen his grip a little but I still managed to slip from his lap and back to my side of the back seat, basicly hugging the car door as I stared into the woods.

"Dont worry its about only a 10 minute drive before we get there."

"Get where?" I asked, playing stupid when of course I knew where we were going which was his pack house.

"To our home, course."