Wolf-Napped By My Mates (3)

Pulling out the knife that was embedded into my shoulder and winced at the size. It was freaking huge as fuck.

"Now what the hell!" I yelled at the rogues and they just gave me what looked like a smirk but more like a lopsided togue hanging smile.

Oh so these mofo wanna play ah hell naw.

The large grey one pounced ready the jumpe onto me. Getting out of the way was my intention but Ken came running out from behind me and I was not going to taking any chances. The blunt of his weight had me fall onto my back as I looked up to see Ken come closer to me.

"Julia! Get Ken Into The House!" I yelled struggling to not get killed as the rogue aimed for my throat. Not paying attention to the rogue I watched as Julia come out to get Ken just as three of the rogues went their way.

Blood was what I saw as Julia protected Ken from getting attacked. Furious, I flipped over so I could slit the rogues throat. Using my supernatural speed to get to Julia and Ken's side.

I growl protectively knowing my eyes were swirling their natural born color I was given, giving away my real true I identity.

Spade.

This made the rogues hesitant as they saw. They retreated back into the woods without looking back even once.

"If I see you near this pack again your dead." I called out after them knowing that they'll hear me.

Trying to regain myself I let my amber colored eyes regain my piercing ones before turning around to help Julia. Carrying her bridal style with my unique strengh and observed Ken for any wounds.

"Ken baby do you know where the pack doctor is?" He didnt seem to have heard me but looked tramatized. "Someone Get Me a Pack Doctor!"

"He's coming in a little bit." said a girl that was about in her teens as she gathered Ken into her arms but he cried, kicked, screamed, and hit her. When she let him go he came to my side and clutched to my pants tightly. "He's never done that to me.'

"Can you take me to him?" She nodded eyes sadden as she led me around the house into a trail that was in the woods showing us a small cabin. I rushed over and kicked open the door to find a frighten doctor.

"Help her. She's losing too much blood!" I set her onto the bed as he quickly came over cutting off her clothes to observe her wounds.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." he said as I picked up Ken and waiting in the other room hoping for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where the hell was Rick?

Ken cried as I held him but now he was sleeping stuggled against my chest. Furious that Rick wasnt there to help his Pack and that he didnt even come.

The door slammed open shaking the small cabin revealing Rick shirtless. Ken woke up to the loud bang and I was furious already setting Ken down and had Rick pinned against the wall.

"Where were you?!" i yelled.

He growled at my tone but I didn't waver one bit.

"Where were you when your pack needed protection?!"

"On some business." He admitted eyes not meeting my glaze. Let him go and went to Ken side and he hugged me as I sat down.

"Go away your not needed here." I growled earning a growling in return. He did what I said and left without another word leaving me and Ken waiting for some good results from the pack doctor.

He came out the a clipboard in hand and walked our way as we got up.

"How is she?"

"Her condition is critical including the amount of blood she lost but she going to be there for a month or two." he sighed.

"I can help her heal faster. Right now if she dies I dont know what will happen to Ken when she the only one he has left."

"How do you know that she only has Ken?"

"Well isn't it obvious if she was to get injured her mate would be here? It's either he dead or he doesn't give a fuck about his kid and wife."

"How are you going to help her heal faster?" he questioned.

"My blood will." I was grabbing one of the nurse knife and a small plastic cup sliting my wrist and letting it pour into the cup. When it was full my wound close up quickly and the doctor gave me a astonished look.

Going into her room I poured the contents into her mouth and she dranked it greedily yanking it from my hands into hers. My blood tasted sweet and addicting. I was told that it was special and only to use it for good means and when I really needed to.

I went out and cuddled Ken into my arms seeking for warmth since I told Rick to go away. The doctor stayed behind with Julia watching her heal with incredible speed. I would know since I once saved Steve's life when he was protecting me like always.

"Dont worry Ken your mothers going to ok she going to be up in a few hours or less." I cooed him as he hid his head into my neck.

"Are you sure? Dr. Porter said in a month or two." he muffled against my neck.

"No Nene is sure. Nene will promise you that." I ruffled his curly soft hair as the Doctor Porter came out.

"Incredible even she's awake." he said atonished as if he just discovered somthing new, "She asked to see if she could see you guys."

"Ah yes......" I picked Ken up and carried him to meet his mother. "See Nene told you she going home in a few hours or less."

"But the Doctor didnt say so." he countered.

Well when I think about it he really didn't say so. Damnit why did this kid have to be soo smart. Making me feel stupid.

"Hello." I greeted Julia who was now sitting up and Ken wiggled out of my arms to get to his mother.

"Hello, Sage. Thank you. The doctor explained to me what you did." I smiled at her.

"No problem. How are you feeling?"

"Incredible than before."

"Sure? Did the Doctor say when you could leave?" I asked narrowing my glaze at Ken who just stared right back.

"Yeah. he said I could go now if I wanted to."

"Aha! Now what did I tell you? Nene was right wasn't she. Woot Woot." I celebrated earning laughs from Julia.

"Nooooo, you said in a few hours." complained Ken.

Goddamnit this kid was too smart for his own sake.

"Or less." I mumbled the rest to myself.

"Should we get going?" asked Julia getting up feeling energized and new.

"Yep." I watched as Ken wrapped his small hands around his mother hand dragging her out of the room going somewhere unknown for the moment.

They were running, making me run after them to catch up to them to the pack house.

A twig snapped from behind me.