Wolf-Napped by My Mates (30)

It was getting close to dusk and i was chatting and playing the day away with my family but it was sad since one of them wasn't there.

Steve.

After that night i never saw him as if he just disappeared and it hurt.

I was going to apologize to him but he just was no where to be found.

I felt alone but i also wasnt.

"Nene! Can we sleep with you tonight!" Exclaimed Cal tugging lightly onto my shirt.

I smiled, sadly and painfully. "You cant tonight. Nene has business she needs to take care of."

"Business?" Asked Ken raising onw of his cute little brows.

"Yup, its means Nene is going to be busy alot." I said.

"Ohhh, tomorrow nighty night night then." Cal and Ken both agreed but i didnt say anything to them even as Julia and Sunny sent looks my way.

"Come lets go shopping." Said Julia grabbing Ken and Sunny to Cal.

"Come on Nene!" They said but i smiled sadly at them.

"Nene has somewhere else to go." I say, forcing the happiness in my voice so they wouldnt be suspicious.

Heko looked at me sadly as she sat on my shoulder but i didnt care.

"Good bye Spade." Julia and Sunny whispered to me as they gave me a hug which i returned back.

"Nene! Hug us too!" I smiled down at them and took them out of Sunny and Julia's arms hugging them tightly and they did also just as tightly.

"Ahhh, you choking Nene." I said to them both so they would let me because i knew i wouldnt.

"Oops, sorry." They pulled back way to quickly and i instantly felt officially alone and cold.

I couldnt help but shiver in coldness.

"Its ok." I say to them.

"Otay! Nene! Bye! See you when we come homey!" They yelled back at me, waving, as Julia and Sunny took them away.

I watched and watched them until they disappeared from my sight and let my hand fall back to its place. Right next to my side but someone grabbed it taking it into theirs.

I stared silently at the hand that was interned linked with mines but soon looked up to see Mark's eyes staring down intensely into mines. I yanked my hand out of his as soon as i noticed that it was him.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him, still angered by him hurting Steve.

But at the same time i was angered at myself for also angering Steve.

"I- i just want to apolo-" he tried to finish but i wouldnt let him.

"Im not the one you should be apologizing to. Its Steve that needs you. Not Me. But him." I said walking away slightly irritated by many things.

"Spade! Spade!" I could hear Mark's shouts that followed me as i went deeper into the woods ignoring him.

Before i could go anymore farther i was stopped by both Lucas and Markus. I ignored them trying to walk around them but i was stopped every time i did.

Sighing out in frustration, i glared at them. "What?"

"We wanted to spend time with you." Answered Lucas and Markus looked away plaging with his fingers nervously.

"What happens if i dont?" I asked, hands on my hips now.

"Then..... We'll leave you be...." Said Markus, both of there eyes held a deep sadness.

"Alpha Kings are absolute. Losing their mate right in front of them. Well isnt that a sight to see?" I said. "But i guess i wouldnt care."

"We would have tooken our words back but once its has been said its has been said. We have to go with what our Higher Ups want." Argued Markus.

I chuckled evilly. "Well isnt that just lovely. Mean you wouldnt have a murderer for a mate now wouldnt it. Even Fates want me dead and not with you guys."

My heart clinched painfully as i told them this.

"You are ours!“ Lucas growled.

"Funny how it doesnt work that way anymore." I scoffed pushing past them but i was suddenly and forcefully yanked back into their arms their head close to my neck.

I knew what they were doing. Panicking i tried to kick them but i was too late as they bit down either side if my neck.

My vision blacking out.

And i could remember was the two pairs of  amber with golden irises eyes stare down at me before i blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Errrrr sorry for the long waits!?

Im very busy with he and freaking bunch of essays along with a bunch of bullcrap at home.

soo i wont be able to unpdate till a few days from now but I'll try to be quick with it.....

But anyways......

Read, Comment, Follow and VOTE!

Xie xie!

BEbe XP