Wolf-Napped By My Mates (11)

Please ENJOY!

LIke always!

Read, Comment, and VOTE!!!

Ohhh noooo! School is in one more day nooo!!

But Anyways Here Ya go!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i opened the door there he was towering over a much smaller frame that was sitting on his Alpha chair.

"This is very interesting, ya know?" I said from behind them making sure to put on a brave front. Rick quickly pull himself apart from the girl but not after giving her a charming smile. My stomach curled in pain at the thought of him cheating behind my back.

"Sage, what are you doing here?" He demanded. "Im still busy with things."

It hurt to hear this coming from him. This was not the Rick i knew he seem sooo different and unlike himself.

Just what the fuck is going on?

"Oh why just wanted to see how you were doing but i guess your too busy to visit me when your playing with your little whore." I sneered, but let my poker face show.

"What are you talking about she's going to bare my first child in a few months top. So she will be Luna of this pack."

I stood there shocked as i broke inside but wouldnt let Rick see it as i kept on my cool.

Come on he isnt worth it, Spade. I encouraged myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to find Mark trying to comfort me and i let him still keeping on my poker face. Steve step pass us and went after Rick beating him repeatedly in the face. Mark left my side to go get his lover away from his Alpha but i was there pulling them apart. Throwing Rick to his little whore making the weight of them both break the chair. Yanking Steve by the collar and handing him to Mark so he could calm him down.

"Lay a hand on my family. I'll kill you. No regrets. No nothing. Good for nothing son of a bitch. Oh and thanks for wasting my time, really thanks you for it. Nice seeing you but even better that im not going to. Bye bye Rick Cannon." I said deadly before following Steve and Mark out the office slamming it right after us. "Let's go."

I hidded back to Rick's room and felt disgusted at myself for letting him into my life. I should have just carried it out like i always had where it was just me and Steve.

Opening the closet door i rummage through it looking for a summer dress of some sort then slipped on some wedges before hiding to Marks room.

Not bothering to knock i barged inside and looked into their closet, knowing Steve too well he was like a amateur at hidding things. Lifting the neatly folded clothes i found wolfsbane embedded knives.

Just what i needed.

I like knives since they were my only best friend. Since they dont leave or betray you but they did hurt you, bad. Real bad.

Slipping them into my dress where it wasnt visible before strapping a pistol to my thigh high up so whoever couldnt see.

They both came into the room pitied looks on their faces but i just now felt stone cold emotionless that was filled with emptiness.

Then came running in was Ken with Julia right behind him smiling widely.

"Nene!" Squealed Ken, hanging onto my leg. "Where you going?"

"Nene is going shopping little boy." I cutely say to him.

"Ooooohhhh, Nene i want to go!" I looked up to Julia and she nods her head in agreement.

I smiled looking back down at the little guy. "Sure, but you have to ask your mommy first."

He pouted cutely that i couldnt help but hug him.

Over my shoulder he asked julia. "Mommy! Can i? Can i?"

"Yes you can but mommy will have to come too." He squeal in excitement nuzzling his face into my neck sniffing me.

"You smell good Nene." He muttered wrapping his tiny arms around my neck.

"You do to baby. You do too." I did the same to him before pulling back, standing up. " Come on lets get going to the car."

Mark and Steve followed me out as Julia went to go and get her bag before meeting us out front.

Setting Ken into my shoulders as we waited for Julia with Steve and Mark.

"Sage.." Began Steve but i cut him off.

"Im fine. As if nothing happened right." I patted his back as Ken smack he cheek pretty hard making me laugh out loud with Mark.

"Nene how come Alpha Rick dont come?" Asked the innocent little Ken.

Steve shot me a look but i ignored it like always.

"Rick is too busy with another woman, little man. She have his baby." I answered.

"Isnt Alpha Rick your mate?" I lift him off my shoulders only to meet teary green eyes like mines.

I smiled sadly before denying it. "No, Ken ken why would you think that?"

"Cause he goes all round the house saying your his." He cried.

"No he's not my mate." I cooed him. "Why would i want him when i have the most handsome guy in my arms now?"

My heart broke the more i kept denying it.

"I luv you, Nene." He gave me a hug tightly as i lifted him up nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you, too Ken Ken. Dont forget that ok? Nene will always be watching you and protecting you." I soothe him.

And i will even with consequences that comes along the way wouldnt stop me from protecting this little boy.

No.

One.

Will.

Take.

Him.

From.

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Please VOTE!!!

I kinda hate and like this part in a way. O.o

Thanks again My Lovely Readers!!!!

BEbe XP

Wolf-Napped By My Mates (EDITING)- On Holdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें