Wolf-Napped By My Mates (27)

Please EnJOY!

Like Always......

Read, Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

The comments tho on the last update......

Im still debating....

I like to move it move it

I like to move it!

I dunno just a random moment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My death sentence was just in a day and a half away and here i was laying in bed with Caleb, Ken, Firus, Dirus, and Heko. Steve, Sunny, and Julia stay on the couch watching us with care.

"Heko, just go to sleep." I said to her and she shook her head in defiance. "At least just for awhile?"

'Will you be here when i wake up?' She looked at me with her yellow colored eyes.

"Yes i will be. Now sleep young lady." I ordered her.

'Ok.' She hesitantly closes her eues as she fell in a deep sleep.

Just as they all slept i looked over to Steve.

"Spade what are we going to do?" He asked me looking away as if afraid to meet my eyes.

"I dunno Steve. I dunno." I muttered really not knowing.

I mean i could escape and keep myself hidden from others around but whats the point. Next thing you know their going to have freaking wanted posters of me all over the place.

"Dammit Spade i didnt came back to see this happen!" He got up and started pacing around the room in frustration.

"I didnt want it to happen now did i." I silently said plaing with both Caleb and Ken's hair.

"Why did you do the Trade!?" He asked me narrowing his glaze.

"I beg my demon to help me. What am i supposed to do when these two little beings are more important than my mates! Dont tell me you wouldn't do the same if you were in my position. Its either let them die or Trade for something in for them to live." I said, anger slightly rising.

"I don-." He started but i cut him off.

"Are you saying you wouldnt Trade your mates for these pups that come to trust and love you." I hissed understanding what was really running through his mind. "Even when Mark rejected you cause of one name got him scared to bits. Guess what Steve he didnt fucking want you did he. Mates are supposed to accept what you are not fucking run and ignore your existence! You disgust me by your choices and to think i knew you."

"He has nothing to do with this!" He growled out.

"Are you deaf? I asked if you were in my position mates that didnt want you and you wanted to save two lives. What i wanted was a mate not mates." I snapped at him.

"It isnt my fault you were rejected for some siren whore. You know what im kind of glad he choosed the whore over you." Steve spatted at me and i flinched at his words but didnt let it faze me.

I scoff. "And what makes you think that Mark wouldn't do the same. For all we know the bond could weaken in time and eventually break."

Steve was by my side grabbing me in a choke hold making Julia and Sunny rush over to help held Steve back.

"Steve calm down." Said Julia and he let go of my throat. He shot me a glare and left the room and was about to slam it but remembered that the kids were sleeping and closed it lightly after him.