Wolf-Napped By My Mates (28)

I stood there shocked as i knocked over my glass cup to the ground and it hit the floor shattering by my feet.

Wouldnt that mean that Rick will still feel it?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, gluping. Backing away from both of them.

'Reinus how is this possible?' I asked my demon.

'I guess fate gave us another chance with them? I don't know. When i did the Trade i asked for someone else in return to love us. I didnt think it would be them again.' She said tiredly, yawning.

"That probably fate still wanted us together." Answered Lucas coming close as did Markus also.

Keep my cool i crossed my arms over my chest along to bring then back down when they were playing attention to my breasts instead of my face. "Eyes are up here."

They seemed to have not heard me till i was all up in their face snapping my fingers at them.

"Ah- sorry we sort of zoned out there." Said Lucas.

"Sort of, my ass." I scoffed causing them to growl. "Well if ya dont mind i would like to get back to my drinking before it is my last time drinking."

I turned around my back now facing them as i grabbed reached into the cupboard for another cup. As i did i was pulled back into an warm embrace causing me to flinch in reaction at the tiny sparks. Suddenly Markus was in front of me looking at me with sad eyes but i wouldnt and couldnt let it faze me.

I kicked out at Markus hitting him in the abdomen hard enough to fall backwards along with Lucas. We all fell down with a grunt. Once Lucas' hold loosen i rolled out if his grasp before he could grab me. I flip myself back onto my feet and ran for the kitchen door but i was tackled down by Markus' form.

I landed on my arm weirdly.

Shit.

I slugged Markus in the jaw and crawled myself out from under him. Just as i was out from under him Lucas was there taking me by the arms securing them behind my back.

"Hey this isnt a fair fight. Its two against one!" I complained to them. Markus came up from the ground hand holding his jaw.

"That shit hurts." Markus said now rubbing it but i kicked up my legs using his chest as a step as i did a backflip in Lucas' arms. He let go, of course, not wanting to hurt me. So now i was behind Lucas, without a second thought i shoved him as hard as i could and he tumble into Narkhs making them both fall to the floor.

"Now its my win." With that i left out the kitchen but i started running when i heard foot steps come after me. Looking over my shoulder i could see Markus chasing after me.

Where the hell was Lucas?

To answer my question i collided into a hard chest almost falling but i got pulled up against it. I looked up into Lucas' blue- green eyes mixed with specks of gold that shone in amusement. He held me tightly against his chest that i couldnt move.

"You were saying now?" Said Markus from behind us.

I sigh and stayed limp in Lucas' arms but i had to hold myself back from cuddling into his warmth. My body was starting to feel jelly because of who was once my mates but are now once again are my mates.

"Let me go." I said, sternly.

"Why?" Asked Lucas.

"Cause one your fucking up on what Rick also did to me. Two Im fweling bad for myself. Three you guys thought i was a monster." I whispered the last part, my eyes tearing up. When i said that Lucas let me go trying to see my face but i wouldnt let him.