Wolf-Napped By My Mates (6)

~Rick's POV~

Sage dash out the room before i could grab her again leaving me to think.

Was she tell the truth or not?

Shaking all negative thoughts i ran after her flowing her cherry blossom scent. Which disappeared again like it always did when ever she took off somewhere.

Worry and panick kicked in as i looked around the living room where her scent last was. A few members in my pack stared at me in confused by my actings as i tried sniffing out her scent.

"Where did Sage go?" I said in my Alpha voice making them finch.

"We didnt see her Alpha." They bowed before quickly leaving as my worry and panick increased.

Maybe she left us.

My wolf whimpered at the thought before growling in anger.

'She cant be gone Rick.' My wolf growled at me.

'Well can you explain how she disappeared then.' I growled back at him.

'That why you go and look for her." He hissed.

I raised my hands up in surrender, and felt dumb as i did so. Setting my hands back down before looking around to see if anyone saw that but no one did.

I ran outside trying to at least find a scent from her. Going around the perimeter of the pack house i bumped into her and Steve.

I growled. "What are you doing with him?" I meet her big emerald green like bedroom eyes with my smoky gray ones. Could help but soften up a bit as i wrapped my arms around her, securing her safely in my embrace.

Lighting rubbing my bicep sending sparks of burning need between us. "Nothing just catching up on some things. Why?"

She patted my cheeks this time, letting her voice calm me down as i kissed the inside of her palm.

"Just asking." I lied but was sure there was something going on without me knowing and she was hiding it.

Steve chuckled before saying, "Really? Since when?"

I watched as Steve shut up and looked down at my mate and caught her glaring. She looked soo adorable.

"Since of when i came here." She muttered.

What are they talking about?

"Is this something that you should tell me about?" I whispered into her ear and she shiver and pulled herself away from me.

"More like something you shouldnt worry yourself over with." She huffed and walked away with Steve.

Not wanting her to be farther away i pulled her back and hugged her tightly. "Don't leave me."

She didnt say anything but just let me hold her in my arms and let her cherry blossom scent surround us.

Sometimes i wonder what went through that little pretty silk black hair head of hers.

Especially when she didnt say anything.