Wolf-Napped By My Mates (32)

~Rick's POV~

She broke our bond.

She broke it.

Why did she break it?

Did she not love me anymore?

"All Raise, and greet our Elders!"

I quickly got up and stood as we greeted our Higher Ups in respect.

Our Higher Ups/ Elders consisted of five people two woman and the rest all man. Elder Darwin, Howard, Jarvis, Annette, and Zahra. I was kind of confused when they stopped as soon as they got to me.

"Did you perhaps see our daughter?" They asked me curiously.

Slight confused and i answered. "No i havent seen her, Elders."

"Hmm weird. We been looking for her." Said Elder Zahra tapping her chin in thought.

"May i ask why you are looking for her?" I asked politely.

"Ohh nothing. It just that she hasnt visited in awhile like she always did." Answered Elder Annette.

"Have you seen Steve?" Asked Elder Jarvis this time.

"No i havent lately." I answered, honestly.

"Lately?" Questioned Elder Howard.

"Ah- yes."

"When was the last time you seen him?" Asked Elder Darwin.

"Ahhhh two night ago if i remember correctly."

They all started thinking looking off into space.

My Alpha Kings come into the room heartbroken just as i was.

"Please sit down." They told the Elders as they bowed down in respect.

"Please child no need for all that." Said Zahra.

"Oh but we must, Elder Zahra." Markus said, pulling out a chair for her to sit.

Lucas look away and zoned out even as he pulled out a chair for Annette.

"I hear you have found the killer of innocent werewolves." Elder Howard asked Markus.

"Aw yes we have." Markus asked strained.

"That person must rot in hell by all means." Commented Darwin and the others agreed.

Lucas growled and was held back by Markus and i couldnt help myself also as i growled at them.

"You should talk about our mate like that!" We both growled.

They looked at us in shock.

"Mate?" Annette asked.

"You have no right as to being her mate! She did a Trade! So you have no claim on her!" Markus snarled at me.

"No she was mines from the start!" I growled wolf surfacing.

"Do not test me Pup! And she was yours! Not anymore! She is ours! You disgust me with your pathetic self." Sneer Lucas.

"STAND DOWN!" demanded Elder Jarvis.

I couldn't resist the command as i held my head in submission but Lucas and Markus on the other hand fought it for awhile and soon gave up.

"Your mate is the killer of these death and decreasing of wolves?" Demanded Darwin.

"Yes." They answered and i growled.

"You mentioned about a Trade?" Asked Darwin interested.

"She Traded her mates to bond with two small children named Ken and Caleb."

"Impossible. If she did that she wouldnt be whole anymore." Muttered Howard and Jarvis.

"Why claim her as yours?" Howard asked me.

"Because she is ours no matter what."

She is mines!

We now had the crowds attention including all the other Alphas and King Alphas.

"And you Rick. Why do you claim such for?" Asked Elder Howard.

"Because she was mines first." I answered earning growled in return.

"If she was it must have meant you had rejected her? Since she has found her second chance at mates." Elder Zahra sked of me.

"No-." I started but was cut off by my Alpha kings.

"Indeed he did." They said in sync.

"But what for?" Asked Elder Annette.

"His own selfishness." They answered.

"What would that be?" Asked Jarvis.

"A siren." They answered once again.

Our audience gasped in shock.

"Yes and what a stupid mistake that was." I say. "I regret it soo much."

"Once you have lost it is either gone for good or not. It seems as if your chances have ran out, Rick." Zahra told me.

"No! They havent! She loves me! I know it!"

I tell them. "She has told me she loved me!"

The Alpha Kings growled. "But that love became ours."

"No! She will never love you two!" I roared straining against the invisible bonds that held me since our Elders didnt release their hold on us.

"Your too late, Pup." They said.

Just as another voice said.

"Father? mother?"

What...........................?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Errrr

Im dead exhausted!

Ik its short

I apologize

And i dont know whens the next update!

Like i always do imma make sure to do it soon so dont kill me just yet!

But like always

Read, Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

I MISS YOU, LOVELIES.

T^T

BEbe XP