Wolf-Napped By My Mates (21)

Please ENJOY!

Like always......

Read, Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

Ummm wanna do me a favor?? O.o

Wanna go and check out my new book Killing Is My Specialty???

Its ok if you dont want to......

Whelps Planned to update this like right after the 20th chapter but yea i got my phone tooken away once again!

Noooooooo~

But here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Spade's POV~

"Caleb! Caleb?!" I called out to the little boy and down the stairs he came running into my arms. "Did you hide like a good boy?"

"Yes." He cuddled closer to me.

"Caleb, come here." Said Cameron, giving me a suspicious look.

"Dont worry i dont kill kids." I reassured him letting Caleb go to him.

"What is that supposed to mean." He said.

"Not to fuck me over." I simply said. "Make yourselves comfortable."

I started up the stairs but only to stop and turn around and say. "Pick any of the rooms."

I turn and went up the stair but little shuffling of a paut of feet followed close behind me. Caleb jump onto my leg and i fell face forwards but landed on my hip. I looked over my shoulder to Caleb who was smiling brightly at me, cheeks a little flushed.

"Can Caleb sleep with Nene?" My heart wretched at that name as my eyes got teary.

"What did you call me?" I asked in case i was just hearing thingings.

"Nene." He smiled at me as he said that.

I soar with happiness and sat up hugging him tightly but not too tightly.

"Say that again." I whispered, letting the pain, and betrayal out in anger tears as they streamed down my face.

"Nene?" He asked this time.

Oh how i missed my Little Ken Ken.

"Nene, why are you crying?" I looked into his blue eyes. He caught a tear between his thumb and index finger. "How come Nene tears look like glass?"

What glass?

I looked down and there is was a bunch of glass like tears pooling around my lap and Caleb's feet. Caleb ate one before i could stop him.

"Oooooh Nene your tears taste yummy!" He exclaimed eating another one. Cameron came up the stairs and i wiped my face so he wouldnt know i was crying.

"Cam Cam try one! Try one! Its yummy!"

Cameron looked at me as if unsure and hesitated as he ate it only to spit it back out. "What is this? It burns."

"They are tears of Pain, Rejection, and Betrayal. And how much of how she loves and misses her family." A voice whispered throughout the house. Freezing us right in our spot but not Caleb as he spat one back out.

"It burn mee." He complained.

"Who are you?" I demanded looking around the house searching for the sound of the voice and source of energy was coming from.

"We will soon meet, not at day, but at night and not at night, but of closed eyes, will we be able to meet. Good bye my child," The energy subsided leaving the air ice cold that i couldn't help but shiver.

Why did it sound soo familiar?

And what the fuck did it mean?

We Will Meet Soon,

Not at Day,

But at Night,

And Not at Night,

But of Closed Eyes,

Will We Be Able to Meet.

(A/N Sound dumb i know i know! But who cares.)

"What is that suppose to mean?" Cameron asked me.

"I dont know." I answered honestly.

"Nene Caleb got owie on tongue!" Complained Caleb clutching onto my clothes but i was too concentrated on to finding out what that riddle meant. "Nene! Nene!"

I looked at Caleb only to feel dizzy, and feel my legs give out from under me. While i started to slowly lose conscious just as Cameron walked up to me.

What the hell?

I blacked out sleeping deeply with blue and gray eyes watching me the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Srry its short!

Dont kill me!

Thanks for reading tho!

BEbe XP