Wolf-Napped By My Mates (10)

Please ENJOY!!!

Read, Comment, and Vote!

Xie xie!

XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What were me and Rick doing?

Well to burst your bubbles we arent doing the nasty but we were playing strip poker!

Not!

I sigh wanting to play strip poker but Rick wouldnt let me even when i gave him the puppy eyes.

Dang it! Im soo fudgen bored.

I turn and toss myself all over Rick's bed before getting up and started pacing back and forth around the room.

I was about to sit by the window steel until a knocked sounded at the door before it opened revealing a cute looking Mark with a grinning idiot Steve behind him.

"Hey!" Steve ushered Mark into the room but he seem worried about doing so. "Princess new job."

I gave him a pointed look and he explained, "I told Mark we worked for the Higher Ups."

I nodded in understanding knowing that he didnt say anything or explain anything more then just that to Mark.

"Our little secret ok?" I winked at Mark as he nodded shyly. "So Steve what would it be?"

"Rogue case. Sort of?" Steve thought to himself.

Smacking my hands in front of his face to get his attention.

"Oh, my bad, but they want you to track someone for them. I tihnk his name was James Carter? Yeah it was. They want him alive and back since he escaped from jail, so called." Making sure to qoute the 'So called' part. "He has people who are working or him and you should find one of his loyal workers at the mall today."

i raise a brow. "How would you know?"

"He has a meeting at the food court, soo im kinda debaiting that James should be there maybe."

"Now?" i asked, letting myself all back onto the bed.

"Yup." he answered making sure to pop the 'p'. sighing i sat back up and faced them.

"So, how am i going to get out of here? I mean theres plenty of ways our of here but you both reek of of an way out without trouble."

This was were Mark came into our conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scoff. "As if that would work."

"It will." they both insist, pulling me back up and off the bed as i tried to lay back down.

"Why dont you just go and do it?" i asked

Steve.

"I would but im to busy." I rolled my eyes at that.

"As if. Are you guys really sure that this is going to work. Theres no way he would let me go out and go freaking shopping for clothes when he coudl just send someone else to do so. Plus, i hate shopping." i flop myself back onto the bed only to get yanked back up again. "Goddamn peeps!"

Steve huff my up onto his shoulder and i suddenly remembered Rick doing this too.

Aweeeee. Dang it im getting all mushi.

i didnt complain as i let them take me to hell, well more like Rick. Beore i knew it was set down on my own two feet facing a door.

"Umm guys? What's in this room?" i eyed the door weirdly but i already knew it was Rick's office door but his scent was a bit off

Now it was their turn to roll their eyes at me.

"Fine. Fine. I give up." Raising my hands in surrender at them.

Opening the door, i wouldnt say i was shocked but pissed and didnt really expect to find this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its like 12:27 AM

and im like eating MANGOS!

WHile listening to C-Clown ~ Shaking Heart!!!

If you do know who they are..... O.o

Sorry but i was hungry just writing this for ya!

Please VOTE!!!

Thanks my Lovely Readers!!!