Wolf-Napped By My Mates (8)

Please ENJOY!

And Maybe Vote?

O.o?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed in bed with Rick and listened to his calm breathing and let a tear fall down my cheek. Turning over in his arms i cuddled closer into his warmth. Lightly giving him a kiss on the cheek before removing his arms and slipped out of bed.

Opening the door as silently as i could but before that i looked i took one long look at Rick before leaving and shutting the door close.

Once the door was shut i took a deep breath and left towards the stairs to the front door into the woods.

I walked deeper into the woods away from the pack house for a run in human form.

That was until i was stopped by Kelly and a group of guys that didnt seem from this pack.

"Good evening to ya too." I mumbled.

"Hmmm aint she hot." One of them said. "Not bad Kel. Not bad at all."

Shaking my head at them. "For your info im still here dumbass."

"Feisty too." The one beside guy one said.

Imma call him guy two.

"And shes all yours, boys."

I sigh. "Come on. Lets get this shit over with."

Guy two scoff. "She thinks she could take us on. Sam by the way and this guy is Joel."

i just nodded not really caring as Sam side stepped coming closer and Joel did the same but going to my left.

"I'm leaving." Kelly whipped her hair over her shoulder before leaning onto a tree trunk.

"Sure you were leaving." i scoffed at her earning a glare. "Glare at me all you want sweet cheeks."

Sam latched himself onto my arm pulling me towards him. Shifting my footing i let myself be pulled as i rammed my knee into his stomach. Making him automatically bend over before i karate chopped the back of his neck, falling to my feet like a ton of bricks. Joel eyes widen before he came at me aiming low but i dodged out of the way backhand him as i did. Turning around i found him recovering from the impact, he was now in a kneeing postition. I ran the little distance between us and use his knee as a stool step before kicking him right in the face knocking him out cold.

Kelly was standing there, mouth wide open in shock as she watch me finish them off in a few minutes. i mean i could kill them but just didnt feel like it at all today for some reason.

"What. How- how did- what the fuck.' she stuttered pointing between me and the two body on the forest floor.

Shaking my head at her i grabbed her by the throat pinning her against the tree trunk she was leaning on.

"Now what should i do with a little she-wolf like you." I asked playing around. I slid my knife out of my sleeve lightly cutting Kelly's cheek.

She clawed my hands as her eyes widen in fear.

"Imma let you go. Try anything funny I'll kill you where you stand. Got it." I shoved her away from me before i started walking away but deeper into the woods. "Oh and dont tell anyone where i am."

She took off running in the other direction but not before calling me a bitch.

"I rather be a bitch than a slut." I called after her before going into the woods exploring. I could hear a waterfall as i followed the sound of it.