Wolf-Napped By My Mates (17)

Please ENJOY!

Like Always.......

Read, Comment, and VOTE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Sage's POV ~

Opening the door, i was greeted by a slap to the face but i grabbed it just in time millimeters from my face.

Ninja reflexes for ya.

Moving the hand out of my face so i could see the culprit.

My hand tighten on her hand enough to break it. The whore who stole my mate from me.

Who am i kidding i have two more.

"Let go of me Whore!" She screeched beautifully.

Wait. What? Did i say beautifully? Oh god im creeping myself out.

I shivered in disgust sniffing the air. "Siren, no wonder why it smelt like fish but you smell without a child."

Her eyes widen, darting all around but not at me. "I d... Do.. Ha. I do have a child, Rick's child."

She swarm under my stare.

"Oh really." I pulled her closer to whisper in her ear. "Sirens who are only meant for humans only to ones that accept their voice of disaster but yet soo beautifully it sounds, lies and their thirst to kill for blood. Its impossible for siren of the Pacific ocean to be able to be mated to another supernatural being. You all were curse by the Gods to only be given a human as your life time partner to keep you stated. That most of us supernatur beings dont know much about your kind but guess what i do."

"Get! Away! From! Her!" Roared Rick, using his supernatural speed coming down the stairs. Next thing i knew i was backhanded across the room flying a few feet away from were i was earlier. My body hit the wall before hitting the floor. I looked up to find Rick black wolf in front of the siren.

My heart ached painfully to see him protect her and not me.

That is my place not hers! I should be there!

"Some being you are." I hissed at him now pissed. "More like mate."

"He isnt yours." Snared the bitch.

"Wouldnt want him know about your kind huh? Soo i guess I'll keep my mouth shut for now." I taunted getting up into a sitting posture, smirking at her.

She turned to Rick faking tears as she clutched to his shirt, pointing at me. "She....... She threaten me and our baby."

I scoff. "oh stop those fake tears. What baby? Shoud i tell him?"

"Rick." She cried hysterically.

"Get Out of My House!" He roared holding The Lying Bitch by his side.

I wanted to tell him the truth but knew he wouldnt because of her Charm she used on him and the pack. Lucas and Markus came running in and stood protectively in front of me, growling at Rick.

"Dont take to your future Queen like that!" Snarled Lucas.

"What! That bitch just Threaten by Luna!" I winced at what Rick called me. "She's mine not yours too!"

"Im not yours anymore, Rick. You just proved that this lying whore that wants a title is going to be your love for life! Not me! After using me and lying to me!" I screamed at him causing the pack to gather around.

"So you decided to whore your way up to the top to just be Queen of Us Werewolves." He sneered at me. I flinched at his words and my other mates growled.

"Beware what you say. Your title could lead you to your downfall, Rick." Said Markus, taking a step closer to Rick and the Siren. "And i could personally kill your lover in front of you."

"Dont go near her! If you go anywhere near Layla i will kill you!" He snarled, going in front of Layla.

Layla. Layla. Layla. Why did that sound familiar?

"You wouldnt be able to touch me, mutt. Stand down!" Ordered Lucas in his Alpha King tone and had Rick holding his head in submission. "Now you will respect your future Queen."

You could see Rick trying to fight off the command even when he knew he couldn't at all but it didn't stop him from running his mouth.

"Why should I respect a whore as my Queen."

"Because she is wither you like it or not." Growled Lucas, going up to kick Rick but I beat him to it.

I kicked him aiming for his jaw as hard as I could enough to break his jaw. He fell to the side clutching onto his jaw that was now broken.

"I would appreciate it even more if you wouldn't call me whore. You know what Rick? Now I know I made the biggest mistake of my life by coming here, finding you, you telling me lies, full of your bullshit. What I do know is that in leaving, breaking our bonds. I'm done and through with you. Just don't come back begging on your two knees when you found out the truth of her lies." I pointed at Layla. "But then again it might the best sight I would have seen all my life."

I turned to Layla but she wasn't staring at me but my mates with flirty eyes but that paid her not attention. "Don't you dare and try to use your Charm on them!"

I had her in a choke hold and against the wall. "Now you see the best you want it don't you. To bad your stuck with a low ranked one, and you know you can keep him too."

Throwing her to the floor with as much force till I heard a satisfying crack of bones.

The pack was looking at me as if I was crazy but I didn't care I was pushed to my limit and I needed it satisfied to my liking. Scanning the pack, I searched for Mark and Steve but Mark was all alone by himself with Ken by his side. Mark seemed frighten as I laid my eyes on him, eyes darting around the room but mines.

Walking up to Mark, he flinched as I raised a hand towards Ken and also give him a hug. " Don't kill me."

It was my turn to flinch. Steve had told him who I was, what i do for my whole life by just one name.

Spade.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehhh Now i REally think this one sucks!!

BUt if you enjoyed it i guess???? O.o

I bet you guys don't even read this huh....

Whelps! THanks for REAding!!!

BEbe XP