Wolf-Napped By My Mates (4)

I swirled around to find a beautiful black wolf and knew that it was Rick.

"What the hell! If your going to come and see me then at least be in human form." I said and stalked off after Ken and them ignoring Rick.

Rick grabbed onto my arm sending tingles throughout my arm burning me with need.

When I thought about it I didn't really looked at Rick. His muscular chest just right as it could be. Hazelnut colored hair with piercing smoky gray eyes. At least about 6 foot 1 tall, dimples poping out even when he was barely smiling.

I let my eyes feast on the view before me but as I went lower to his waist I turned and looked away blushing slightly.

"At...... at least put on some clothes."

Did I just stuttered? What the heck.

Rick let go of my arm and walked into the woods coming back out only wearing some basketball shorts. Leaving his yummy chest bare.

Did I just say yummy? Omg I'm getting worst just being here.

"I'm leaving." I stalked off once again leaving Rick to catch up to me.

Slipping inside the house and purposely locking the door after me.

"Hey! Sage open up." He called after me as I roamed around the house. I allowed myself to lead myself around the house getting familiar to it. Passing countless door with worry that I was lost by now.

Ummm, Sage where do you think your going. My inter voice asked me, myself. Nooooo its that way.

I decided to trust it only to regret it as I was led into a dead end.

I was soo lost that I was getting very irritated.

I'm just jump out the window, I thought to myself. Opening one and was about to jump till strong arms came around me pull back into he embrace.

"What the hell?" I looked up to see Rick's furious smoky gray eyes with my ambered ones. "Oh ummm pleasure to meet you?"

He growled before throwing me over his shoulder once again.

Dang it! it has to be at least the third or fourth time he did this.

"Rape! Help! Someone! Anyone! Save Me!" I yelled smacking Rick's back. Only to have him slap my ass. "Oi, what the hell."

I slapped his ass in return.

"You really want to be raped?" he asked.

"Well it really isn't rape if you like it." I muttered.

"So is that an invitation?"

"Nooooooooooooooo." I slapped his butt which looked pretty hot.

"But you said-."

"Zip it." I warned. "Put me down! I'm getting tired of being carried like I'm a sack of potatoes. Even I prefer getting handcuffed."

"Oh really." He asked with a glint in his

eyes.

What is he thinking. I was now getting worried by that glint in his eyes.