Wolf-Napped By My Mates (22)

DEDICATED TO chocolatebuddy!

For gettiing the riddle right!

Lol.

AND!

To make it up for ya for the short chapter before this one I'll try to make this a longer one!

Im soo in love with Mike Song! And Victor Kim!

I think they kute! And freaking hella cool as fudge!

If you guys do know who they are.

Please ENJOY!

Like Always.....

Read, Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

Ithink ya are going to hate me more......

For confusing you.......

I apologize....

Here ya go.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sounds of metal clashing against metal close by. I opened my eyes only to shut it close again because of the bright sun ray lights coming through the window. So i tried to move only not being able to move and find that i was tied up.

Where the hell am i?

I opened my eyes so that they would adjust to the sun light as i struggled against my bonds that held me down tightly. I now looked at my arms that was tied to the arm of the chair and feet to the leg of the chair. Ropes binding my chest against it.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a small figure but soon Caleb's face popped in my view. Soon after Cameron followed in close behind him.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked them.

"Are you not Rick's mate?" Asked Cameron, coming closer.

"What do you want?" I say.

"You exchange for your land Luna."

I scoff. "What are you taking about? Im not his mate plus he and his Luna is a Siren named Layla something."

They both shared a confused look before looking back at me in disbelief.

"Your lying." Pressed Cameron.

I shrugged. "Think what you wanna think then."

"Dont not speak to me like that!" He growled.

"To think i saved you. Oh, or was that also part of your plan." I scoffed back at him.

"Nene." Caleb said softly looking down at his feet.

"What are you?" I asked him and he stared at me with tears in his eyes. I watched as his eyes dart up at Cameron in fear.

"Oh just our little boy we found in the woods. He could see your past." Answered Cameron looking satisfied with himself.

"Sure you found him and not take him?" I asked.

"You will not question me! Only i will!" Yelled Cameron, smacking me across the face. I didnt even blink once as i felt the pain numbing the left side of my face.

"Sure. Ask me all you want. But just to tell you i really dont have anything to do with Rick and his Pack." I said leaning back trying to get comfortable but couldnt because of the ropes.

"Are you really Rick's mate?" He asked.

"Yeah i guess but we rejected each other since as you could see im human." I lied. "Why do you need his land for?"