Wolf-Napped By My Mates (7)

~Sage's POV~

I found Steve and Mark making out in what i think is Mark's room? Oh wells.

Steve looked up at me as i opened the door while Mark pulled away in embarrassment but Steve held onto his small waist.

While he was blushing, Steve asked. "What do you want?"

I just gave him the 'we-need-to-talk' look and he nodded before lightly giving Mark another kiss on the lips but it turned out into another make out section.

"Ahem."

Steve pulled back and sent a little growl my way but came with me.

"I'll be back." Steve said to Mark as i led him down, outside into the yard. And farther into the woods so the pack wouldnt hear us or Rick.

Once we were deep enough into the woods i turned around and faces him.

"Spade."

"I know Steve and shut the fuck up. For now i want you to stop commenting, saying shit that will get me into deep shit. Not even a hit of who i am until its time to tell him. Do you understand?"

"Ye ye ye." He waved it off as i started walking back to the pack house. "Hey you know his brother is gonna want to kill your ass."

He was talking about my target i killed and about his younger brother what was his name again Dale? Dave?

"Ye ye ye but i havent seen him around." Walked around the pack house and bumped into Rick.

He growled. "What are you doing with him?" I looked up and felt captivate by his smoky gray eyes that held anger but soften. He wrapped his arm around me as if to make sure i was secured and safe in his arms and i welcome it.

"Nothing. Just catching up on some things. Why?" I lightly rubbed his arms to soothe him.

I patt him on the cheek as he kissed the inside of my palm.

"Just asking." He muttered into my ear. I knew that it was a lie by the tone of his voice.

Steve chuckled at his lie "Really? Since when?" Steve interrupted refering to our conversation earlier.

I glowered at Steve and he shut up as i felt Rick's stare on me.

"Since of when i came here." I muttered.

"Is it something that you should tell me about?" Rick asked his breath tickling my ear. I shivered before i pulled away from him.

"More like something you shouldnt worry yourself with." I huffed and started walking away with Steve but Rick quickly caught my arm and pulled me back into his warm embrace.

I stayed in his embrace as Steve left going back into the house.

What i heard Rick say broke my heart.

"Dont leave me."

I didnt say anything cause i couldnt trust my voice at this moment. I was afraid if i were to say something it would be.

I cant promise you that, my love. Cause sooner or later i would have to go before i regret it all....................