Wolf-Napped By My Mates (39)

How was i feeling?

Deliciously sore and completed as i layed beside my sexy mates.

"Thank God." My mates both muttered.

"Thank god you dont have to kill me anymore." I tell them.

"We wouldn't be able to live with ourselves if we killed you." Answered Markus as Lucas cuddled in from behind and nuzzled neck in a comforting manner.

"I would have accepted it either way." I say as they cuddled closer but i pushed then away. "As much as i like the feel of your bodies we need to get to work."

"Work?" They asked in sync.

"Yes, work. Dale is held captive downstairs in the basement. What i really need to know is were did you put Steve more like where is he. Where's my fathers and mothers at anyways? We should get going  already." I say quickly.

"Woah, woah soo down babe." Said Markus.

"i cant and we really need to hurry and find Julia, Sunny, Ken and Caleb. Dale is the only one who knows where they are too. Come up." I hopped off the bed and pulled on Markus boxers and Lucas black shirt over me.

"We're trying to here." They complained.

Rolling my eyes. "Sure you are."

Turning around to faced them and held back a laugh when they were tripping over each other for the jeans.

What idiot mates i have.

"Hey we heard that." They said finally pulling some shorts on instead of pants.

"Thats the whole point." I said going out the door and hiding downstair towards the basemen with my mates following after me. "You guys still havent told me where Steve is."

I received a growled from both of them and that made me turn around and give them questioning brow.

"Sorry, we just done like it when you say another guys name." Explained Lucas amd i just rolled my eyes.

"Possessive much." I muttered opened the basment door and went down the steps.

"Shouldn't Steve be down here?" Asked Markus.

"I dunno really i only saved Brent and have Dale hanging at the moment before you both had your ways with me. Now im sore thank you very much." I tell them going to the other side where Brent would be.

They didnt say anything but has huge grins on their faces.

Men, they never grow up do they.

"Luna Queen." Brent greeted me with a smile.

"Brent. Please just call me Spade like i told you to." I scolded him a little.

"Apologies." He apologized.

I just waved him off as i looked over his shoulder at Dale whom has cuts all over him, panting heavily.

"Greetings Dale." I said walking up to him.

"Greetings whore. Seem like you broke the spell. Congrats." He spat.

"Indeed i did. Whats much better than they i didnt just do it to break the spell but because i love them." I tell him, picking up a knife as long as my forearm. "But you know what i really want to know at this moment is where they are. The people who has hired you. And Julia, Sunny and the kids."

"I dont know what your talking about." He said blankly but he was slightly hesitant.

I tsked at him. "It not good to lie."

"How would you know whore." He spat earning more growls behind me.

"I'll watch my mouth if i was you." Growled Brent, and both my mates.

"And what happens if i dont?" He taunted.

"We'll kill you." They growled coming after him but i stopped them.

"Dont let him get to you." I tell them but it didnt really help as much. "Please."

They all three backed off and paced around the room cooling off as i tirned back to face Dale.

"How about i make a deal with you?" I asked him.

"Why would i make a deal with a whore whom killed my brother." He spat once again.

"He isnt who you think he was." Was all i said.

"How would you know! You dont know anything about him! I would know more than you should have! I will have my revenge even if it means killing my own kind." He says evily.

"No, its seems your the one who did know him." I tell him, shaking my head. "You were lucky i let you live since you were his source."

"What do you mean his source?" He asked confused

"Do you really want to know?" I asked, wanting an exchange. "But what do i get out if it?"

"What did he do!" He demanded and i just smirked in return.

"First i want an exchange." I tell him. "Bring me Steve and you'll get your answer."

"Why should i do something such as that." He sneered.

"You do want to know your brothers sins do you not?" I asked once again. "I'll let you think about it. Brent release him."

Everyone seemed shocked.

"W-what! Why?" Brent stuttered.

"Just release him. He isnt going to tell me either way so whats the point?" I said, convincingly.

My mates understanding by reading what i had planned nodding in agreement.

"Release him, Brent." Lucas said.

"Yes, Alpha King." 

Brent released him from his bonds and i help catch him breaking him from his fall.

"Choose wisely Dale." I tell him leaving qith Brent and my mates.

At the door i said. "Make sure you just dont regret it in the end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Sorry!

Ik ik i said i was gonna update like three days ago but then i had to do make ups with tests.

Ughh, why the hell do we even have tests!

<(^.^)>

Hugs i need them!

I dont know whens the next update....... But yeah love ya!

Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

Thanks for reading!

BEbe XP