Wolf-Napped By My Mates (41)

Joel Morris.

That son of a bitch.

Just as i was going to say something just Rick came up from behind him looking confused on what was happening.

"Sandra, baby, did ya miss me yet? I know i did. I still remember those sweet nights together when we were still dating." Joel said to me and i of course lied that my name was Sandra when i met him but thats all in the past.

Markus and Lucas growled at sweet nights.

"I didnt think you'll get into the supernatural world like i have since young but i never told you. Aren't you happy to be a slut now that i left you many years ago, huh?" He says, smirk playing on his lips.

"Sandra? I thought her-" Rick started but i stopped him.

"Indeed it isnt nice seeing you again, Joel. I didnt know that you were a Hunter. You reek lowly and greatly of fear even pretending you arent." I replied, my own smirk playing on my lips. "Seems your all out of comrades. I knew you never liked me from the start since i was always stronger thats why you left didnt you? Didnt like feeling weaker than a girl didnt you?"

"Didnt think ya be a Witch babe." Joel said having his poker face on trying to hide his fear.

"Dont you seem to reek too much, Joel." I froze his body on the spot he stood.

"Ummm, Sandra, Sage, whatever your name is what the hell is going on?" Asked Rick.

"You know my name way too well babe." I say to him causing more growls from my mates.

"Sage." He says.

I'll have to keep it as a secret for a little longer.

"Yes?" I asked him. "Can you do me a favor and help your Kings?"

He stiffened but obliged as he went towards them with the net but stopped and turned to look at me.

"Your still mines even without the bond." Rick says.

"Thats just your obsession talking now, Rick. You'll find someone soon."

Hopefully.

He growled and use the one of the Hunters hands using it to remove the net since he course couldn't touch it himself being a wolf at that.

"Happy?" He asked sarcastically, as he was pinned down by Lucas.

I sighed this time as i shook my head.

"Witches." Joel says as dusk fell around him. "They dont affect me."

I smirked. "Im not your ordinary Witch."

I was soon by his side knife around his neck.

"Just what are you?" He asked hand held up.

"None of that now. Why are you here?" I asked putting more pressure onto the knife making him bleed a little more.

"We need to form a Treaty with The Alpha Kings." He answered.

"Here they are." I say as i pointed the knife in my mates direction.

They and Rick were arguing about something and i just shook my head at them.

"Sometimes i wonder how i met them but then again i met them through each other. Should we catch up on life?" I asked him boredly.

"Are you gonna keep them like that? But yeah sure why not." Joel said as i flicked my wrist in the othe hunters direction letting them be able to move.

"Why be so over dramatic with the silver nets and stuff?" I asked him and he just strugged.

"I dunno they just wanted to try them out soooo i let them." He answered honestly.