Wolf-Napped By My Mates (29)

Jumping off Heko's back i use my supernatural speed taking the man along with me as i jumped after Ken and Cal. I snapped the man's neck and said.

"More like you lost this round, mutt." I kicked his lifeless body away.

Ken and Cal was about a few meters away from hitting the water. Dirus and Firus shifted into a smaller form of Heko but into a Dragon but Firus was emerald green and Dirus sapphire blue. Heko and them were trying to catch up with me, Ken and Cal in time.

As the water near i finally got close enough to them and latched onto their arms pulling them close to my chest for safety as i flipped us over to i could take the blunt of the pain. Heko and them flapped as hard as they could to get us but they were too late as my back painfully collided with the ice cold water. All three of us fell deep into the water and i could barely feel my body anymore but i still pushed myself to surface the water for Ken and Cal's safety.

"Heko!" I called out to her and she flew from above us. I found a big rock to step on as i still held them close to keep them warm.

"Nene its cold." Ken said as Cal shivered into my chest.

"Your going to be ok. Nene here." I cooed to them before looking up. "Firus and Dirus get them home to safety and warmth their cold."

They swooped down making a cold breeze come along with them but they couldnt land since we were surround by water and i was standing onto a bug rock that was kind of slippery but i could handle it.

"Ken Nene going to put you down very quick ok?" He nodded and i set him down onto his feet into the ice cold water that was up to his shoulder almost. I held Cal in the air so Firus could carry him by hands. Firus swooped by and used his claws to swoop Cal into the air and towards the pack house.

Without a second thought i didnt the same with Ken and held him up for Dirus to pick him up. As he did i watched as he too took Ken to the pack house.

Now it was my turn. Heko swooped down low enough to jump onto her back and i painfully made it.

We flew by the cliff i now hated so much as saw Lucas and Markus standing there watching me

"Heko take me to Ken and Cal. I need them." I say into her long thick black neck as i held tight ignoring my pain and the coldness.

'Yes, master.' With that to flew faster towards the pack house and i was furious at what i found from above the pack house.

They, the pack, captured Dirus and Firus tying them down while Ken and Cal was crying non-stop.

Heko roared deeply getting the attention of the pack house as she landed protectively in front of Dirus and Firus. I jumped off her back and glowered down the pack.

"Release them!" I hissed anger now riding down my spine. The pack hesitantly moved away from me and the dragons. Kelly the pack whore stepped up, confidently flicking her hair over her should and stood in front of the pack.

"Why should we when we could make a fortune out of them and as i recall whore your going to died either way." She sneered.

I smiled cruelly, before she could blink i was by her side and kicked in her knee. She screamed in pain falling down on her now bend in knee.

"And as i recall im still known as Spade, whore. Let me tell you just because im going to died tonight doesnt mean i cant kill you now." I spat and she cowered in fear along with the rest of the pack. "Now release them! If anyone of you guys touch them be prepared to die!"

I could feel my eyes becoming their sliverly teal color as i and my demon warned them.

Without another order they ran and released Firus and Dirus but Heko would growled viciously at them here and there. As i watched completely distracted i didnt notice that Lucas and Markus was there till Markus wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, Lucas arm was over my shoulder.

"Thank god your ok." They sighed in relief but stood clutched onto me.

I didnt even say anything or reply back to them which angered them a little that ther holds tighten enough to leave a bruising mark behind.

"Why are you thankful that im save? I guess you both wanted the pleasure of killing with your own bare hands." I said, feeling them tense and flinched at my words but i didnt care and watched as Ken and Cal run up to their companion and hug them. "Now will you both let go of me. I still have important people to talk to and spend time with before i died."

They let me go and i kind of felt safe that they did but i ignored the pain and walked over to where Heko was at which was with the others. Heko and them shifted back into their beautiful fairy like form along with their beautiful like yellow colored eyes.

'Dont let them see you.' I tell them and they turn invisible to their eyes but not mines, Ken, and Caleb.

Out to our left Sunny and Julua came running towards us and swooped Ken and Caleb up into their arms. I smiled sadly.

But just who was the man? How did he know about Ken and Caleb? Who watching me?

With this thought i observed the trees secretly.

"Are you ok, Sage?" Asked Sunny from besides me.

"Please call me Spade. Sage just brings unwanted memories for me but yeah i guess im ok for now." I tell her, still looking out into the woods.

"What is it?" She asked and i shooked my head looking away to look at her.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I say to her then to myself i finished off thinking

If its best if i leave Ken and Caleb................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok i kno i kno!

Its a stupid update but i hoped you enjoyed it very much......

but yeah I'll make sure to update soon!

And Xie xie For Reading!

BEbe XP