Wolf-Napped By My Mates (12)

Please ENJOY!

Like always........

Read, Comment, and VOTE!!!

*wink wink*

;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was i feeling right now?

Happy since Ken Ken was by my side.

Julia couldnt come because she had to prepare for the celebration for Rick's first child.

Yea his first child. Heir to the next Alpha.

I gulp in air soo i wouldn't cry as i held Little Ken Ken's hand in mines with Mark and Steve following behind quietly.

"Nene?" I looked down to the right side of me, meeting deep green eyes with deep green eyes.

"Yeah, Little Ken Ken?" I asked, softly sitting on to my ankles facing him as the Steve and Mark stood behind us i think talking through their link.

"You look sad, earlier Nene." Startled that he saw through i gave him a playful stern look.

"Now why would Nene be soo sad if she feels as if she's the most happiest girl here?" I playfully huff. Earning comments from people who walked pass. Like: Awe they are so cute. She looks young to have a child. Arent they beautiful together. Take a picture, dude!

"Cause Nene is with Ken Ken." He asked innocently coming closer so that i would carrying him as i stood back up. Setting him on my hip while giving him a little peck on the cheek.

"Of course its cause Nene is with Little Ken Ken." I rub nose with him earning cute little giggles from him. "Nene needs to go somewhere ok? Soo Nene needs you to be a good boy and stay with uncle Steve and Mark ok? Nene will be back."

He nodded, hair bobbing adorably as i handed him to Mark and Steve. Steve gave me a look in understanding.

"Should be about 6"4, a baldy for ya, causal dressing but wearing a leather jacket near the windows northeast from here." I searched the food court for the guy that Steve was describing and instinctly spotted him throughout the large crowd. "Well be walking around away from here. When your done meet us at the car or so."

"mkay." With that we departed going our own ways but not before giving my Ken Ken little kiss.

"ewwww, yucky." He wiped his cheek causing me to smile at that but he still gave me one too before they started walking away.

Ok now. Let the hunt begin.

Ordering some fries from McDonalds i sat at an empty table watching him pace back and forth. Blending along with the crowded food court.

Munching on a piece of fries i felt a strong energy come this way so i stiffened at that. Someone tapped my shoulder making me lightly feel tingles but i shook it off and i looked up calmly and meet two striking pair of blue eyes with specks of gold and green in it. Intrigue i could help but stare and feel allure by its beauty.

"Hello? You there?" His voice soothe a part of me.

"Oh sorry got distracted for a moment." I exclaimed earning smirks from them.

"I'm Markus Blackthorn and this is my twin brother Lucas." The were beautifully built and stood 6"3 tall.

Pull your shit together, Spade.

I probably looked like and idiot because Markus and Lucas bursts into sexy chuckles.

"Oh, im Sage, Sage Winters. " i replied kindly, smiling before looking around them only to find my target gone.

Shit!

"We were wondering if you wanted to met up with us tonight." Asked Lucas scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Getting up leaving my fries behind and started walking away but not without making sure to pass between them both.

"Im sorry but i dont date werewolves, boys." With that i darted away with only looking for Steve and them on my mind. Walking to our car only to have a shuffling of two sets of feet following me. Turning around i spotted Mark and Lucas 6"3 tall form looking at me with determination.

What the hell?

My world went upside down with Lucas carrying me as i pounded his back.

"Help! Someone help!" I scream earning looks from people around us.

"Shes just messing around. We're newly weds!" Everyone clapped around us, congratulate us.

"Let me go! I need to get back to Ken and them." I complained huffing.

I didnt expect them to say this.

"Mine!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE!

The next Part is going to be Rick's POV

sorry for confusing you guys about it!

Soo you'll find out his thoughts about what happened before!

Thansk for reading!

BEbe XP