Wolf-Napped by My Mates (2)

The pack house was bigger than any other pack house I ever seen well if you compared it to the pictures than yeah.

        Hey so what its not my fault I grew up on the street well sort of, ok I didn't grow up on the streets but learnt their ways of living? The Higher Ups sent me to live, communicate with humans with an annoying ass teacher/hand to hand combat trainer, Steve Moore.

        Whom I was sooo happy to get away from but knew I was going to get killed by him and this gave me a headache.

         I didnt know that I was way off into my own world as I was dragged along by Rick since well we were still handcuffed.

        "Hey you said you'll unhandcuff me when we get here." I complained yanking onto it, planting my feet to the dirt ground.

He smirked. "Will I lied."

        He picked me up once again when I didn't budge from my spot.

        "Hey! Do you know how much I hate this position!?" And I really did since Steve aways did it to me when I didn't want to train or run for a few days straight into another state and back. I mean who the living hell would want to!

        "Nope and I don't really care." He said with amusement.

        "Steve always carry me this way, aw I miss him already." I said teasing him but insteading he took it seriously and growled.

"Mine."

        "Don't you fell uncomfortable? With your arm going in that position?" I asked since he did indeed looked uncomfortable and was kind of struggling. He didn't say anything as he carried me inside the pack house which put us in the middle of attention. The pack either watched, glared, threw smiles, waved at me, or smirked at us. "Let me down already, dammit."

        "Not just yet." He took us up the stairs down the hall into a slightly ajar door that was opened. "Who the fuck is in my room?"

        This cute adorable little boy came up the stairs thumb in his mouth. Curly black hair with a deep green colored eyes just like mines. He looked at us curiously and I couldn't help but smile at him and want to hold him cause of his cuteness.

        On the other hand a skinny blonde straight mid-back length hair wearing what looked like Rick's t-shirt making me growl at her. Her fake nose crinkled in distaste as she saw me.

        "Kelly what the hell are you doing my room?!" He growled, demanding an answer.

        "Why wanting for you to come back home so we could have some fun like last night." She all but purred at him. I felt a pang in my heart at her words but now I was furious.

        Rick finally set me down on my own two feet but I was still handcuffed to him. I glared at Kelly full of hate.

        "Are you sure your mistaking him for someone else that you slept with last night? Cause something here says whore. And if I'm right Rick was with me all night while we decided to play our little sex handcuff games, my darling." I said, smirking at her.

She hissed at me as Rick growled at her.

        "You will treat your Luna with respect!" He boomed and I knew the others downstairs could hear. I grabbed a bobby pen from my hair and did my thing, unhandcuffing myself.

        Finally getting it off, I rubbed it and watched as she bowed her head down submitting to her Alpha. I watched as she walked away pushing the little boy but he was going down the stairs. Flinging myself across the hallway to the stairs I wrapped myself around him protectively into my embrace as we went down the stairs tumbling.