Wolf-Napped By My Mates (18)

Please ENJOY!!!!

Like Always......

Read, Comment, and VOTE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown's POV

She! Future Luna of my Pack!

I will kill her before Rick could even mate her and she will die painfully!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sage's POV~

"Where's Steve?" I demanded of Mark and he coward away by the authority my voice held. When Mark didn't say anything I just got even more pissed. "YOU! He trusted you! To the point of telling you! I thought i knew you better! But i guess everything was just lies. I guess thats the only thing that this fucken pack is! Full of Lies and Bullshit. I thought you could change his life after all that he had lost. You were supposed to be there, his light but now you lefted him in the dark once again! Go near him i will personally kill you. And i you i will." I threatened Mark.

"Nene, why are you mad?" My little Ken Ken ask from below our eye sight.

Jaw clenched, i faked a smile at him as i looked at him but not before glowering Mark down. "What you talking about little man? Nene just taking care of you but Nene had to go find uncle Steve."

I felt tears fall onto my cheeks and i looked up and above me to find Mark in tears.

"Nene will be back later?" I smiled sadly. "Nene you look soo sad when you smile. Pretty when you smile with teeth."

"Just like you do too, Ken Ken." I smiled at him.

"See very pretty now Nene!" He exclaimed, letting go of Mark's hand running over to me. Giving me a sloppy but neat kiss on the cheek.

"And you are beautiful, baby." I kiss his cheek and crouched low so he could sit on my lap. "Nene has to find Uncle ok?"

"Where is Uncle Steve?" He asked giving me his dazzling smile.

"i dont know, Ken Ken. Thats why Nene have to find him." I answered, heart softening.

"But Nene will come back later right?" He tilted his head and looked up at me with his emerald big green eyes.

I couldn't tell i was going to be gone for a few years or less.

"Yea Nene will come back for you." I said, Julia came through the crowd of werewolves. "Good bye Little Ken Ken. Nene, loves you always. Be a good big boy for mommy ok?"

"So Nene come back if i be a good boy?" He asked, innocently making want to cry.

"Yeah." I managed to choke out.

"Ok! I love You Nene! Ken Ken will be good boy and wait for you!" I smiled at him and he gave me one back. "Mommy take picture of me and NeNe!"

I stood up, pulling Ken up along and settled him on my hip. Ken was cute doing the piece sign but i copied him and did the same.

After Julia took the photo, i set Ken down not wanting to let him go but i had to.

"Nene play with Ken Ken!" He exclaimed grabbing onto my hand.

"Nene cant, Ken Ken. Nene has to go now." Julia came and picked him up i gave one last kiss on my little Baby Ken Ken's head before dashing out the house and darting into the woods before anyone could hurt me even more.

I let my tears flow down my cheeks as i darted under trees and other things till i found the hotel.

Come on Spade all you need is to find Steve then go back home away from everyone. When it was just the two of us only stuck with our training. Doing all the dirty work for the Higher Ups. Where i had a wanted poster for my head from all Packs around the world.

Quickly running back into the hotel room, i grabbed my things especially my phone only to find it dead and had no way to call Steve to find him.

Shit, shit, shit!

I took my things and left this place hiding my scent and was going to keep it that way for now.

But one thing i did know.

Let me tell you.

Im.

Coming.

Back.

But.

Not.

As.

Sage.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arghhh.

RaWR! Means i love you in dinosaur!

I dunno just being weirdo for now.

Pleease, please remind me not to run home in the hot sun from school thats like almost a whole 2 miles from my house.

Hella tired and got a headache very bad!

And feeling like jello.

Srry if its short!

And sounds dumb -_-

But Updated just for ya! ;)

Thanks for Reading!

BEbe XP