Wolf-Napped By My Mates (34)

'Dirus, Firus, can you get into contact with Heko?' I asked them as i ran.

'You can connect with Heko on your own.' They replied.

"Now ya both are confusing the shit out of me." I tell them dashing under, around, and over trees that blocked my way.

'Did she not share your minds?' They asked me.

"We were to busy for that shit." I said. "Cant you guys just shift into your dragon forms? Oh wait nevermind."

Shit running is going to take longer.

They cant shift unless their master is with them which is Ken and Cal.

Fucking shit!

'Heko has blocked us off from reaching her.' Said Firus and i stopped abruptly, slamming a fist into a near by tree.

"Fuck!" I fisted the tree with my other hand. "Keep trying to contact her!"

'We're trying to but we cant since she is older and stronger than us.' Replied Firus.

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" I demanded.

'Hope for the best and just wait.' I heard Dirus mutter.

"That is the last thing on my mind! I swore to Julia and Sunny that i would protect Ken and Cal. To Cal and Ken i swore i wouldnt let anything happen to them." I said.

'It is best of you calmed down your self first before acting, Master Spade. We need to think strategies first before acting. It is indeed best that way.' Stated Firus.

"How can we when we dont even know the location of their whereabouts?"i asked them.

'Well keep trying to contact Heko.' Dirus answered way to quickly for my liking.

"And what if we waited all for nothing?" I asked onced again.

'Then we wouldnt be able to save them.' Muttered Firus.

"See what i mean." I exclaimed at them.

Dirus looked away nervously  but i caught him.

"Is there something that i dont know of?" I asked mockingly.

'No...... No there isnt anything.' Firus said but i held suspension.

What are they hiding from me?

What am i doing?

This isnt like me. They are right i have to focus right now not go on a rampage.

But fuck i promised Ken and Cal.

And i did the same to Sunny and Julia.

'We must go back and think about things first, Master Spade.' Firus said

Still holding suspension i agreed as we traveled back to the pack house. Just then something sounded in the air passed my head and landed in the tree trunk.

A arrow with a letter attached to it.

Whipping my head back in the direction it came from before secnting the air.

Damn how can i be so stupid!

im letting my guard down too much.

Not spotting anything i turned around to face  the arrpw that now stood embedded into the tree trunk. Not minding the arrow i snatched the letter attached to it.

Opening it up.

It said:

Dont always trust what was trusted to you

Especially you whom i am watching.

What did it mean?

But more like what the fuck is this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Errrr sorry!

I should have updates sooner but this week isnt a good week and hella shit started up sooo yeahh sorry.

And i apologize again for it being short and stupid!

Wells bubbye!