Wolf-Napped By My Mates (44)

"There we go and we're set." I finished up.

"Where are we going to get supplies from?" Came from Steve.

"Brent, are there any access to any weapons needed?" I asked, glancing his way.

"If i remember correctly we some in the lock room."

"Lock room?" Asked Joel.

"Where all the weapons are kept hidden until a day like this has come." He quickly explained.

"As the plan goes, Steve and Mark go south of the territory and gather the neighboring packs. Rick and Brent, i need weapons prepared and ready, go. Wait, nevermind Brent, you and Rose will prepare. Joel and Rick go east, Lucas and Micah, you two will go west and I'll north alone. Rick, set up guards around the house until i come back or either your Alpha Kings." I emphasize sternly.

Micah and Lucas let out a grunt of protest.

"Now, go." Quickly we all dispersed, hunters and remaining pack members followed Brent and Rose.

Lucas caught me by the arm and Micah kissed me deeply. "Be safe for us, love."

Lucas yanks me closer to kiss me. "Kitten, make sure you come back."

"I will, besides I'm not that easy to kill." I smirked.

They sigh, "That is exactly why we worry."

"Could someon-" started Micah and i shot him a dirty glare. Hands held up in surrender, he backed off.

"i got to go. The quicker the better." With another peck i left going north to meet an very old powerful friend Mage.

"Fine..." They cutely mumbled out.

"Love you, bye." I kissed their cheek before taking off into the night.

"Idiot will always be her middle name." Steve sigh out to my mates.

"I heard that!" I shouted, knowing he'll hear me though I'm far away from the house, going north.

This is going to be a very long journey hopefully short enough.

And let's all hope i won't get killed meeting this old friend.

Everyone's safety is always first

My motto

Best to at least die with those whom will grieve and still remember you whilst to have no one at all.

I'll complete this even if i costs my life compared to others.