Wolf-Napped By My Mates (14)

Please ENJOY

Like always!

Read, Comment, And VOTE!

B-)

Here ya goo.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sage POV~

"Let me go!" I scream on the top of my

lungs, still pounding onto Lucas's back once again but eventually yes eventually gave up for now. Huffing as i glared at Markus who was staring at me the whole time as he walked behind us. Amusement sparkled in his eyes as he watched but i couldnt help but felt drawn in by the beautiful colors swirls of amber mix with golden irises if you looked closer.

"Huh? Gave up?" Taunted Lucas.

"Yeah, for now." I muttered under my breath. "Why does this always happen to me. First Steve, then Rick, and then ya both."

Markus and Lucas growled as Lucas grip tighten around my leg making me yelp a little at the pain.

"Lucas you hurting me?" He really was but i could barely breath also.

Mark gave me a worried glance and Lucas hands loosen but not as much. I breath heavily and didnt know i was holding in that much.

"Sorry." He muttered resting his head on my butt that was hanging in the air with him carrying like a sack of potatoes.

"How do you know about us being werewolves?" Markus chirped in looking at me.

"Because i was mated to one." I found myself answering.

"Who?" Lucas demanded nipping my hip making me jump in surprise. When i didnt

answer Markus backed him up.

"Who was it Sage?"

"Rick Cannon." I finally said avoiding Markus's glare.

"You are not his! You are ours!" Roared

Lucas.

"I AM NO ONES!" I yelled, " For the start i was just a cover up! I dont want to be lied to again! Especially have more Mates!"

"No, You Are Ours Wither You Like It Or Not!" Said Markus, this time.

I scoff, "Thats what you think for now."

They both growled, as i was set down on my own to feet before getting pushed into a car Markus holding onto me from behind as Lucas came in from the door i was push through. I glares daggers at them both as someone from the driver seat looked over and smiles at us.

"Im Sean, Sean Hollows." He said, charmingly smiling, with his hand held out.

I returned the smile, slipping my hand in his. "Sage, Sage Winters."

Lucas and Markus growled at the contact me and Sean was sharing.

"Ohh chill your man tits." I say at them both. Sean burst into laughter but shut up as they both glared at him. I looked at Markus dead serious in the eyes and asked, "Which pack do you belong too?"

"Oh babe, we dont belong to but lead it ourselves," my eyes widen at that, great fucken Alphas again. "the pack is called the Bloody Kiss."

That was were everything clicked, Markus and Lucas BlackThorn. Sons of Scott and Elaine BlackThorn, current Alpha King and Luna Queen at the moment till the twins were to find their mates.

(A/N King Alphas and Alpha Kings are different. King Alphas are the true leader out of all other Alphas in each state. Soo meaning we have at least 52 or 53 King Alphas for each state. Alpha Kings are the King King of the entire world of werewolves. Just explaining soo you wouldnt be like wait i thought they wanted her to have the Kings first child, what the heck, etc. But yeah they wanted her to have the King Alpha of the current state she's in the have the King Alphas first child."

Not just fucken Alphas! BUT FUCKEN ALPHA KINGS TO THE THRONE!

And THE WORST PART WAS I AM THEIR MATE!!!!

Holy Shit What did I Just Get Myself Into.

"Why what's wrong about that?" I looked up at Lucas as he said that.

Did i just say that out loud?

Fuck play it cool.

"Nothing, just thinking." He chuckled.

"Apparently you were out loud." I rolled my eyes at him as he turned around turning on the engine to whatever car we were in.

Next thing i knew i was being lifted and was layed down, my head in Lucas's lap and my feet on Markus lap.

"Dont you dare look under my dress or i will cut you." I told Markus.

But i couldnt help but felt happy and soo relaxed around my mates even when i didnt want anymore mates. Slowly i drifted off to sleep wit Lucas playing with my hair and Markus rubbing my skin. Liking the contact we share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Steve's POV ~

We neared the car and scented Spade's scent but she was no where to be found. Ken was happy but sad that Spade wasnt with him and she left him with us.

I mean hey we arent that boring were we?

"Nene not here?" Ken gave me those

puppy baby green eyes that looked exactly like Spade.

I scented the air again but this time caught two strong different scents that seemed familiar somehow but i just couldnt place it.

Mark squeezed my left hand showing me that he also scent the smells. He whimpered which confused and worried me. I turned around to look at him, he had his head held in submission.

"Mark, babe, what are you doing?" I asked still confused.

"They took her." He said not playing any attention to me but i was worried for Spades life now.

"Who took her?" I demanded forcing Mark to look at me.

His beautiful light brown eyes full of worries finally said.

"The Alpha Kings."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm what do ya think??

Good? Bad?

O.o?

Please Vote!

Thanks for Reading!

I send my loves to ya all

BEbe XP